Belle Jaegerjaquez

A/N: Writing prompt is that we have our Hubbies abilities and I got Grimmjow Pantera. It's an AU the episode where Grimmjow first make an appearance but due to not spoiling the show for some, I change it heavily to my own kind of story of course.

Ifk how many time I done read over this so if there are an mistakes I apologize for them 🤣

I hope you love this. And thank you for reading.

Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach or any of the characters and places, only this story.

°•○●○•°

For a while, she's made herself a small home in the far part of Karakura Town. At a time she hasn't felt that godforsaken man's spiritual pressure near, and there wasn't a uproar that she was missing from his ranks back in Hueco Mundo.

Now, she can breathe.

Sitting on top of her leg, she sways to the beautiful tune played on a guitar. The crickets chirping loud, some of the tall grass swaying to the hot night wind, nature doing its part adding to the charm. Sporting a halter top, comfortable shorts and barefeet against the sand as she sat with the rest of the small group of people surrounding the fire, and completely serenaded.

Belle watch as the man fingers toyed with the chords eloquently telling of a time he was perhaps in his younger years searching for love, or in love and haven't experience another as such. His voice was just as beautiful. If she didn't know any better he could round up the souls of the three beauties that sat a few inches to her right.

Belle smile is a genuine one, one that she hasn't had for a time. The singer, suave, smooth beard and mustache. A strand of brown wavy hair fell loosely from the tie sitting on broad shoulders. Eyes are closed, immersed in the song he sings to them. A moment pass when the fire dances in the midst of light brown eyes that looked to them all. The beau continued with his song, eyes stopping on her, the "new one". Something about a 'foreign beauty' she catches, and couldn't help the light chuckle.

He ends the melody a couple moments after, gaze directly on her. The small audience is in awe, clapping lightly and she joins them looking around with a smile as she appreciate the positive energy for once.

"Care to give it a try?" Deep baritone splitting the air.

Still looking around, eyes turned to Belle when the man spoke in her direction. Green look above the campfire, staring into brown spheres. He knocks on glossy wood of the instrument and she thought of giving it a try.

"I was watching the way you looked at her. Seemed eager to try her out." He laughs.

"Really?" Belle eyebrow raised.

Having been familiar with the people of this place, one child bounced in her crossed legs, "Yes! Bear should give it a try!"

"First, when did I ever agree to such a name?" She murmurs as the surrounding party chuckle.