James

I walked away from burning fire, smelling the burning meat and blood as the screams still echoed in my head, blood on my hands and face. I put up my black hood connected my my hoodie and just played some music on my phone. I didn't decide where I went I just kept taking random turns in the back allies. I made another turn and finally looked up realizing I was in the worse part of town. I heard sirens behind me and I started running. I made a right turn and slowly sat down against the wall panting. It wasn't my first time killing someone. I had done it around 30 times before. But this one was different. This time I killed my ex. And I remembered all the time we spent together and how happy I was until he found out. About my secret. I killed my ex James and I didn't care other than the fact he didn't do anything wrong. It was all me. If I wasn't so crazy we would still be together. The screams echoed through my head. I grabbed my head, it hurts my brain, the screams echoed and it didn't stop I bent down in pain a tear rolling down my cheek. The screams... I felt a weight on my shoulder. Startled I fell foreword catching my self with my hands and turned around to see what had touched me. I was still sitting on the floor trying to focus my eyes but everything was blurry from the tears. I blinked and looked again to see a girl. She was blonde about my height and was smiling. She was fidgeting with a knife.

"Hi!" The girl said exited.

"Hi..." I said. I got to my feet and got a better look at her.

"Soooo....I kinda have to kidnap you but you could just come with me cause that works too!" She said smiling.

"I'm toga by the way"

"Y/n...." I said.

"Mmmm... you've got blood on you:>" she said.

"Ye heh..." I said. She smiled and grabbed my hand dragging me somewhere.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"You'll find out!" She said turning her head to smile at me. After a few minutes she opened a door and I was hesitant at first until toga pushed me in making fall on my knees. I looked up and saw two tall guys staring down at me. I scoot back wards until I'm against the wall using it to pull myself up on my feet.

"So she just came with you?" A guy with light blue hair and a crackly dry voice asked toga.

"Yup!:>" she smiled.

"Hi I'm dabi" A tall handsome guy said holding out his hand for me to shake. I smiled slightly and shook his hand.

"I'm y/n" i said with a smile. I put my hand back in my pockets and hid my eye from under my hood not wanting to make eye contact. I was wearing my short biker shirts and my black skeleton hoodie that covered my thighs but not quit to my knee caps and i also wore my fishnets, converses, and chains. You know, wanna look good for those random strangers.

"Im shigaraki..." a cracky voice said.

"I like your hair" i said and i held my hand out. Though he didn't shake it.

"If i shake your hand it will turn into ash i don't think you want that to happen" he said.

"Heh ye i guess not..." i said. The conversation was very awkward. Toga grabbed my hand and pulled me towards a hallway.

"Toga we arent done!!" Shigaraki yelled but toga ignored him and shoved me in a random room which looked like it belonged to her.

"This is my room!!" She said.

"Hm...i like it...." I licked some blood off my face and savored the taste.

"Is it good blood?" She asked.

"Any blood is good blood" I answered.

"Were besties now" she said excited.

"Soooo....why am i here exactly?" I asked