I told the stars about you

Rosalyn looked up in the pitch black sky and instantly spotted the crescent moon. Bright, shining abysses were painted on the big black canvas of a sky and she was silenced into awe and wonder. Closing her eyes she whispered her secrets softly as a peaceful smile curved her lips. Her eyes fluttered open as in one graceful motion she turned to her lover and murmured

"I told the stars about you." 

Chuckling surprisedly, he drew his fingers across her jawline and cupped her face pulling her towards him. "I presume you know them well."

"Yes, we're very much acquainted" she replied faintly, her eyes sweeping in  one motion to his lips and back to staring in the hazel of his eyes. 

"And what did they reply" he asked curiously, as he ran his fingers into her long, curling auburn hair. He leaned in slowly almost hypnotized,  as just in time she whipped her head away, her laugh like music.

"Now that is a secret for even you not to know." she said teasingly, her glittering eyes full of humor. 

Laughing, his hands grasped her waist as he drew her body close to his, keeping his eyes locked into the soft brown of hers, never looking away. She gasped and  flushed a light pink, tingles running down her body. He wrapped the warm blanket around her and looked towards the heavens. She sighed happily as his hand fitted through hers. 

"What did you tell the stars about me." 

She positioned her body closer to his and whispered in his ear softly. "I told them about how well I've memorized your eyes. Beautiful dark green with hundreds of gold flakes that I would never get tired of counting. I told them about how the sound of your laughter is music to my ears, my own private piano performance that I adore. I told them about how I want to grow old with you as we watch our life pass by us filled with joy, laughter, children, and love. I told them about how you make feel like the most cherished woman in the world. I told them about how deeply in love with you I am, you're the only one I could ever be with. The only man I'll ever love."

She watched his eyes glimmer with so many emotions, she couldn't tell which one he was feeling the most. As if he wanted to memorize her, he leaned in and kissed her jawline leading a trail to her nose and up to her eye lids, which fluttered beneath each kiss. He didn't stop as he pressed his lips to her birthmark on her forehead and ended with lightly kissing her soft lips.

He turned his gaze to her big brown eyes and whispered with stars in his eyes. "I am so deeply in love with you it's now beyond my control."

Shivers went through each of their bodies as they responded to such passionate claims. As if they were opposite magnets pulling to each other  their lips finally met sealing the deal of love. 

When they parted, they laid beside each other looking up to the abyss of darkness and its glowing attributes, some big, some small. Fiddling with Rosalyn's locket hanging around her pretty neck, he looked into her eyes and saw warmth and simple adoration. Not able to hide a smile he said softly for the second time that night,

"What did the stars reply to you." 

A joyous laugh slipped from her mouth as she replied "they told me you told them about me too. And how I lit up my love when I heard them sing back."

After more comforting and passionate words were spoken to each other that is a secret and mystery to us, they fell asleep pointing out their favorite constellations in the midnight sky. 

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY SHORT STORY:)