Epilogue.

"What did the two of you do?" Placing your hands on your hip, You scolded your kids who were sitting on the couch with their heads lowered down

You gave birth to two beautiful boys. Yeah you had twins and Jungkook went crazy when he heard about your pregnancy. You were now currently 7 months pregnant and it was a baby girl this time. You thanked god for the baby to be a girl. Your boys were now 9 years old.

"Well..." Ji-hu stuttered which resulted in him being scared.

"It wasn't our fault mom. He provoked us and insulted you guys, we couldn't take me. We are very sorry for our behaviour" Ji-hun spoke softly while Ji-hu nodded rapidly.

"I'm home" You heard Jungkook saying and Ji-hu was about to get up and run towards his dad until I gave him a glare which made him sit down.

"Why is it so quite- What happened?" Jungkook walked inside and stopped when he saw us in the living room.

"I had gotten a call from the principal saying that they caused trouble in school today. And also what trouble you may ask, they fought with the other kids and Ji-hun punched the kid so hard that he has a lip cut." I spoke with frustration because I felt tired.

"What?" Jungkook removed and placed his blazer down on the couch neatly and sat opposite to them.

"If you say 'what' one more time I swear I will-" Jungkook looked at me and gulped nervously before he nodded in agreement.

"And I'm not speaking to the both of you" I said pointing at Ji-hu and Ji-hun and walked upstairs towards the bedroom.

"Is this true Ji-hun?" I saw him nodding while I sighed softly.

"You know your mother loves you both right? It's just that she is very tired. And also can I know the reason why did my boys do that?" I asked softly as Ji-hu raised his head this time.

"They spoke bad about the both of you and I couldn't take it anymore so I pushed him and just when he was about to hit me Ji-hun punched him in the face. It was my fault" Ji-hu spoke with his head down.