school

Harry and draco where getting their kids ready for the hogwarts train and lily was so excited to start her 3rd year.. James jr was starting his 6th year and Scorpius was in his 1st year
Lily.
I was so excited to back to school and see my friends !!

James
I was excited to see my friends and start quidditch again. 
Scorpius
I'm nervous about starting school..

Harry
We went through the platform and our son scorpius was nervous..
" what's wrong sweetie?" I say
" father what if I'm in Slytherin ?"
He ask.  " Scorpius lucius malfoy , your father was in Slytherin so was your grandpa and they are both great men." I say.. " thanks Dad." He says. I kissed him goodbye and he got on the train..

Hogwarts**

Lily
I was excited to be back in school with my Slytherin friends.. I also had a crush on my friend Rose Weasley .
But she didn't know it and I was afraid to say anything.

Scorpius
I was sorted into Slytherin with my sister lily. Our brother James was in Raven claw he was smart and a prefect.. I was nervous about starting a new school.. 

Lily
I was heading to potions when I noticed Grandpa and  severus talking.
Lucius
I was talking to my boyfriend Severus as he was about to start class. " severus my love I have to ask u something." I say.. He looked at me and put his hand on my shoulder. "What is it my dear?" Severus said..
Before I could say anything I heard a noise and I looked to see my granddaughter standing at the door..

Lily.
I sneezed and hit my head on a shelf and my grandpa noticed me.  " I'm sorry I wasn't listening I swear." I say..
" its alright my dear child." Snape said..

Time skip***
After class..
Lily
I was heading to the great hall and I noticed my grandpa talking to Father about something.. He had a small box in his hand. I think my grandpa was going to propose to Snape!!!!!

Draco
My father came up to me after one of my lessons and asked me a question..
" please keep this between us, I'm planning on asking Severus to marry me." My father said.  " father you have my word." I say..

** later that night***********
Lucius had everything ready for the proposal and everyone was waiting for snape show up at the leaky couldron.

To be continued...

Will he accept??