I Hate It Here

Y/n l/n a mask controlled by Mamoru Aikawa she always hated it there the thought of being controlled by someone like Mamoru made her sick. She hated the way he used her to do his dirty work and they way he used her to kill others that were closer to god. And worst of all he only like her for her body and her power.

Y/n was a very powerful mask controlled by Mamoru probably the most powerful mask in the whole realm. She had a special technique that allowed her to control people as if they were her own puppet.

That's why her technique was named puppet it required her to be able to run fast, have fast reflexes and be able to move and the speed of light. The only way it could work is if she has physical contact with her target.

Once she's been able to touch her target if she activates it she can plant webs into their souls allowing her to control her target with her hands as if they were a puppet. She can control up to a maximum to 2 puppets at a time each hand representing someone's soul.

Thumb=head and neck

Index finger=right arm

Middle finger=right let

Ring finger=left arm

Pinkie=left leg

Y/n wasn't that good in close combat but that didn't mean she was bad at it. Although y/n was being controlled by Mamoru she could still think for herself cause her mask has a defect.

Y/n always had a dream of being set free from this hell-hole but as long as Mamoru was around that wasn't gonna happen soon.

Hey guys sorry this is a short chapter I'm really looking forward to this story tho I hope you are to.

You can imagine y/n however you'd like in your head it doesn't really matter.

Some of you may be wondering how she has a technique even though she's a mask and I dont know either 😃👍

Let's just say she's like great angel but less meaner.

I hope you guys enjoy this story and if you do be sure to tell me so that I can make more similar ones (;