Chapter 1

It all started when the young girl, Maria, moved to Johnson County. She had been there before and had friends, but that was too long ago, she honestly didn't think anyone would remember her. It was summer break. This would be her last year in middle school. 8th grade... she thought, my last year in middle school she though again, to herself. She was very excited and very scared there was only four days left until she'd become an 8th grader.

3 and a half days go by...

I only have the rest of the day... she talked to herself in her mind , like she often does when she got worried. Tomarrow is my first day of 8th grade, a new school, new people.
She was so worried. What if  everyone already has friends and they don't want me?
She continued to worry. Before she knew it it was 3:30am Monday, August 13th. The first day of school.
She walked into her first period, she was worried and didn't know who to sit by, for when she walked into the room she heard people laughing at her from the back of the classroom.
She liked her teacher, she thought he was cool and funny at the beginning.
She sat by Cayleigh and Catie. She didn't know them but later that day they all became best friends. All was well until she got bullied for the first time in this new place she'd never been too.
A boy, tall dark skin beautiful smile. She smiled at him, he blew her off then after she smiled she waved thinking nothing of it she smiled again. He's really cute! She thought.
Then he spoke...
She soon dreated her existence...she ran to the bathroom crying. Why me, is there something wrong with me?

A couple months later...

She was having so much fun. She couldn't believe how good the day was going. Her and Cayleigh soon git it off going to each others houses doing school projects together, anything best friends did they did too. They celebrate their friendship. They loved each other just like best friends do, even though they'd only  met two months before!