Liam Imagine, First Date

You and Liam Have been friends for a very long time, and were like two peas in a pod, you two would do everything together, and told each other everything. "hello, Nicole how are you today?" Liam says walking into your house, without even knocking, "Thanks for knocking," you say to him winking, "Nah i'm good thanks yourself" you ask him back just to be polite. " Im good thanks, now quick question" Liam says starting to blush, "will you, ehh, um come on a ah date, with umm me?".

"what?" you say back, "will you, ehh, um come on a ah date, with umm me?" he says again a bit louder this time. "YES, YES, YEs, Yes, yes! YES!!" yes is all you could say, "Thank god, wear something pretty, be ready by 5, thats when I'm picking you up, okay?" he says to you with the excited tone in his voice, "Okay, Mr Payne" you reply winking in your smart arse voice.

It was 5 o'clock and you were ready, wearing your favourite outfit ( http://imm.io/TLuq ).  KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK the front door went "coming!!" You shout from down stairs. Opening the door Niall's mouth drops, "you look, beautiful!" he says to blushing. "thank you, you don't look so bad yourself" you say to Liam winking.. "C'mon Nicole, lets go!" Liam says pulling your arm.

Arriving at the beach, a blanket was set up, and about 20 metres away was a dvd projector hooked up to the little cottage next to us, but no one lived there. Liam had organised little table and chairs and even a two person couch, for you two, there were about 4 or 5 little tables and one big table, on the little tables were lots of candles, making it romantic.

After you ate, Liam said "Wanna watch a movie? I've got the perfect one!" "sure" you say smiling back at him, "Okay guys, play the movie!" Liam shouts to the people at the cottage even though know one lives there, "thank you" Liam shouts back. The movie starts playing and you watch it hand in hand with Liam.

The Movie has finished and Liam drives you back to your house, "thankyou for a wonderful night Liam" you say to him as he was walking you to the door, "it was my pleasure Miss Nicole" he says staring into your eyes. You believe in kiss  on first date, and so does Liam so Liam and you slowing lean in, you on your tippy toes, and kiss.

The End sorry if its shitty.