chapter 1

JEZII :  An innocent girl with a beautiful heart. She loves to help others. Jezii has no choice but to read a book in the rain and drink a cappuccino. And Jezii is so beautiful. The boys go crazy when they see Jezii

EVELYN : This is Evelyn. She has a beautiful voice and a beautiful body.
  Evelyn likes to be alone a lot. Eat delicious burger. People affectionately call her Buttercup.

MIA : This is Mia. Mia calls love a love bug. Mia loves everyone so much. She also gets irritated quickly. Then he turns red like a strawberry. Very honest Mia.
Favorite garlic pizza to eat.

The three of us lived in Canada

The three of us lived in Canada. We have lived together since we were little. The three of us had a lot of fun. In the meantime, our acquaintances decided to send us to a high school in Australia for further education. We liked it too. Little by little the day got closer. We had a flight at 1.45 P. M. The three of us got ready and left the house at 11.00. Our parents came to the airport with us to drop us off.Sad about having to leave my mother. It was time for the flight and we hugged the family for the last time. Then we boarded the flight. It took 6 hours and the three of us took a selfie and posted it on Instagram. The next day at noon we went to Australia.
A car came to pick us up from the airport. We have to book everything before we come to Australia.On our first day around Australia, we went to the hotel we booked. Very tired for all three. I brought the food to the room too, because I was so tired. All three had lunch and slept a bit. When we got up at 6.00 pm we washed our faces and went downstairs at Tea Time. After tea we talked a little more and went shopping tomorrow.After a while we took the dinner and went to the room, we went to our parents. We talked for a while and then my parents told me to be careful and God bless you. So we have 9.00 P.M.
The three went to bed and remained unconscious until tomorrow. Then in the morning we woke up at 7.00 A. M. We got up, put on a wash and went downstairs to have breakfast. As soon as breakfast was over we went to the Room and took our bags car key and came out of the hotel. Then we went to the biggest mall in Australia. We took what we thought was right.We bought some nice things and finally when we finished shopping we went to another hotel to have lunch and after lunch we went to school the next day to get a uniform. The wow uniform is so beautiful. Then we went to a cafe. After the cafe we ​​went straight to the hotel to pack, pack up and go home to Australia and we went downstairs to pay the hotel bill. When that work was done we went to the car and got the location and left to go to our new home. On the way the three of them got a weird jolly inside the car.
We arrived home at 3.45P.M. Wow very cute house.The interior is very nice and clean. As soon as we went inside the aunty who was waiting for us welcomed us very warmly. aunty is very nice. Aunty ge name is Jessica. Aunty gave us the welcome drink as soon as we left. The three of them put on a wash on the way. After that
I took the phone and went to Instagram for a while. We have all our backpacks and uniforms ready for school tomorrow. Then we went out of the room to have dinner. Wow my stomach fills up when I see the food on the table. We thanked aunty. Little by little it was night so I slept soundly as I had to go to school tomorrow. Then in the morning we got up at 6.00 A. M.Asa was ready and we had the uniform very nice. Then we had breakfast and got in the car.

The first story I wrote.Chapter 2 Stay tuned soon. Read and comment on the shortcomings and I will fix them. Love you so much.