Hataraku Soul Exorcist

"Urushihara Hanzou, huh."

Lord Death sighed. Stein gave a nod. "...Black wings. It can talk. And I think he's a boy." He shrugged. "It's completely not a kishin, sir. I've read his soul. And... It's something I've never seen before."

"Ohoho. Shut up." The said boy rolled his eyes, sighing. "I'm fcking Lucifer for Pete's sake. Let me go or I'll kick your asses !"

"According to earlier, mainly from Maka's statement, this person here gets energy from fear around it. She found out when Liz freaked out as he let his wings out."

"Come on, you strange-faced assholes !" Urushihara groaned. "You have to let me go ! Maou and the others are looking for me !"

"Maou ?" Stein questioned, twisting the screw in his head. Urushihara grinned widely.

"Yes. Or more commonly... Satan."

[Somewhere...]

"Oi. Maka !" Soul groaned, sitting up from the couch. "What's for lunc-"

"It's you turn today, Soul." Maka stood, closing her book. She slightly pulled her short, comfy shorts down, fixing her tank top, which was a size larger. "It's you who decides."

"Let's just make a call to that pizza-"

Maka cringed. "Ten Maka-chops if I have to eat pizza this Saturday again !"

Soul shrieked, then turned his game off. "Fine ! I'm... I'm cooking, damn it !" He stood, and lazily went to the kitchen. Maka made a sigh, and went to her room. "Good !" She grabbed the door knob, but blinked when she felt it... Twist from the inside.

"...S-soul..."

"What now ?"

"...You didn't sneak Blackstar in my room, right..."

"That's so uncool. Besides, he left after he stole the chocolate cake leftovers from your birthday days ago."

Maka gulped. "O-okay..."

"Is something wrong ?" Soul asked from the kitchen. Maka laughed. "A-ah ! N-no ! Nothing..."

"Okay then."

Maka looked at the door knob, and took a step back as it opened, and...

"Yukio ! We're here, what now ?!" A boy... Holding a flaming sword and is in flames himself, said with a grin. The flames were blue, and...

"KYAAAAAA !"

Rin stopped, and looked at the girl in front of him. In shock, Maka grabbed the nearest book she can take and slammed it on the poor fellow. "MAKA-CHOP !"

"Nii-san !"

"Maka !" Soul came running from the kitchen, arm in scythe blade form. "What's wrong ?! What ha-" He turned to the group of... seven. Behind the door. Soul glared, standing in front of Maka. "Who are you ?! And what are you guys doing here ?!"

"W-we don't mean any harm !" Yukio dropped his guns, just to prove him that he's not that dangerous. Shiemi peeked from his shoulder, then smiled... Awkwardly. "W-we... We're sent here for a mission !"

Shima looked at Maka, then bursted out in laughter. "Izumo, look, you both have the same size of brea-"

"SHUT UP !" Izumo growled, punching the pink-haired guy. Bon growled. "Stop it, you two !"

"...Maka... Should we trust these guys...?" Soul mumbled, making the meister sigh. "They don't look dangerous... Sure. But we have to tell Lord Death."