Introduction ( chapter one)

(The picture in the box is of Maia Mitchell how plays sky)

"Hello cutie pies" I do my signature introduction as I feel the adrenaline pumping as I pull a huge smile facing the camera. "Cuties I have some amazing news! Okay as you amazing people know that I live in Jacksonville Florida and not many Youtubers live here. so I made a huge decision." I give the camera another smile as I continue on."I AM MOVING TO LA!!!!" I scream at the camera. "I have made this decision because I want not only to do more videos with different youtubers but I can possibly met some of you!! " I laugh at the camera ."well that is it for this weeks video . I will hopefully see all your gorgeous faces next week! Oh and I will keep you guys update on the big move. okay love you guys so much bye!" I blow the camera a kiss then cover the camera and turn it off .I finish editing it and upload it to YouTube I instantly get a few hundred likes.

Dang it sooorrryyy I totally forgot to introduce myself. Hello,my name is sky ambers I am a YouTuber and I can say I have an amazing fan base that stands at six million subscribers. Also I am 17 but my birthday is in a week and I am excited to finally become independent! I live in Jacksonville Florida but will soon be moving to Los Angeles with my bffei (best friend for ever & infinity jenn. You may also know her as jennxpenn on YouTube that girl has helped me in some rough times and that is why I love her.
Her is some more information about me

❤️ my YouTube channel is the stars and the sky

❤️ I LOVE a lot of things like food, penny boarding, YouTube,Twitter,and making and seeing people happy oh also music (duh)

❤️I used to be depressed and suicidal but stopped with help from amazing people like jenn .

----------------------------------------------
(A/N) so this is just the beginning so it kinda sucks but it will get better I promise! 🙈❤️🙊
~ troyler fandom