•Part 1•

"Thankyou sir, come again"  -I said with a smile to the last customer of the day I guess, its already late night though also time to close the cafe...

I closed the cafe then lead my way to my house. Actually everyone in the cafe was busy today, that's why I am late.

"Ahh!! Lea-"  -while I am walking, I heard a sound more like a scream..? Beg..? Yell..? I don't know but its obvious its from that dark alley.

I never usually come through this way but its already late now and its a shortcut. I didn't spare a glance at there where the sound is because I don't wanna get into troubles.

Once I did, when I heard a scream of a lady from the same dark alley...

FLASHBACK→

"Someone help me.." *crying*  -I heard a lady's yell from the dark dirty creepy alley,

I was about go there but I hesitate first then did thinking of the lady. When I get there I saw a man with a knife..? Blade..? Something sharp in his hand aiming to attack the lady who is sitting on the ground, terrified.

I ran to her try to help her without thinking about the man or say killer who is aiming the whole time.
But suddenly I felt like a sharp object rubbed through my arms in no time a pain too.. I looked to the killer who is aiming to another attack but from nowhere some cops appeared and take him and I helped the lady with one or two cops also..

"Miss, you may come with us to hospital too.."  -a cop said to me but i refused.

Then they went from there with the lady who is terrified, half conscious.
I also walked from there but to bumb with a friend of mine.

"Jimin..? What are doing here..?"  -i asked, but i could see he raising one of his eyebrow and crossing arms before answering me.

"Really!!? I must asked you that question, what are you doing here while your hand is bleeding..?"  -he asked, i just stayed silent while took a quick glance at the wound given by the killer.

"Why are you being so clumsy..? You know that you have a weak body, then why you hesitate when the cops asked? Huh?"  -he asked try to control his anger.

he is not the kind of person who will get angry fastly, we know each other well because we are friends from childhood even work together till now.
He had helped me a lot, also like hospital things too so he know my physical and mental weakness and problems. And when it comes to this points, he will be angry, thats so dangerous!

"Come lets go to hospital"  -he said with a serious yet cold tone.

"But how you find me here?"

"I never thought you will be here, i just come to see why these cops here at this time, thank god, I see you and sorry I couldn't able to come before he hurt you"  -his tone changed suddenly when he mention he couldn't able to.. He is such good friend i feel Like I am blessed to met him.

PRESENT→

Yeah, after that incident i didn't went to that dark alley but I feel guilty when I just pass through there without sparing a glance..

But what can i do I don't want it happen again, you may think what happened that much on that day right..?

After Jimin get me to the hospital, the doctor told him I must be admitted at hospital for 1 week at least because my physical health was not good enough...

Because of that I couldn't able to go cafe and earn money for 1week straight made me tensioned and worried.. Its because I have a brother, a adopted brother Jungkook, but we loves and care for each other so much..

Currently he is studying in a university, There is no one other than me who is for him so.. I always sent him money for his studies. But when I was in hospital I couldn't able to do that instead Jimin is the one did everything, money for my brother's studies, my hospital thingies, and almost all.

I felt sad when he doing every thing alone just for his friend. He is an ANGEL.

I don't wanna make him suffer for me also I don't wanna make Jungkook worried about me too... He never gave attention to his classes when I was in hospital. Always calls Jimin just to know how am I doing.

But now I am not scared of that killer anymore because he already got judgment to be hanged, he is not in this world anymore, but still I don't know who is now threading peoples there at the dark alley.

"Lastly" -i said as plopped myself on the couch comfortably, but suddenly,

Lachimolalaa lachimolalaa~~

To be continued.....