A different perspective

I've always had a certain type in men and usually I wouldn't date or even flirt with someone outside of that category but when college started someone piqued my interest... someone who was out of my radar.
He used to sit on the front desk and all the teachers took a liking to him real quick that's when I realized the type of person he was, I hated teacher pets but after some months I found myself finding the way he was so obedient attractive, the way he'd get flustered by a simple compliment that was hot somehow.

Because of this I started teasing him a lot just to get a reaction out of him, it got more and more entertaining each time.
After a while he was starting to get used  to it so it wasn't as entertaining so I started trying out something new...

He got comfortable with me so every morning he'd come up to me and say goodmorning. That day when he came up to me to say the usual greetings I looked him up and down and went to sit on my desk without saying a word.

I could already see the disappointed look on his face, during classes he was distracted got some answers wrong and I'd catch him peeping in my direction every few minutes or so.

At one point he got up and went to the bathroom in a hurry, that's when I started regretting it but I was enjoying this reaction, I waited a few minutes to see if he'd get back then got up and pretended to go the girls bathroom

I walked into the boys bathroom making sure no one was around and I heard mumbling coming from one of the stalls. I knocked on it and a panicked voice said:

-"Occupied!"
-"It's okay, it's just me open up."
-"Y/n??? What are you doing in the boys bathroom."
-"If you want to know open the door already."

He opened the door slowly and didn't even look me in the face....

                .•°To be continued°•.