Chapter 1

"Responsibility can be nothing but a great burden"

These thoughts ruled the mind of a girl with black hair like the night.
Like the night in which she is running now.It was night and the end of the summer,but she wore a coat and pants that covered her whole body,not to mention gloves.
She wore a hood to hide her face.People were looking at her.
It was not normal,it was still summer and she was dressed as if the snow had already begun.But out of fear,she thought they were watching her for something else.

She came to the river in which the landscape of the night forest was reflected.If she were not in the situation she is in now,a scene like this would leave her breathless.She took off her coat and gloves and revealed her feather-covered hands.
She had gills on her neck that were already dry and there were feathers above her ears.She has a cuticle between her fingers that connects them.Her black hair was even more pronounced in the moonlight while her eyes blue as the ocean shone like two sapphires.

She jumped into the river and the cold water lowered her body temperature. She swam fast,leaving behind a foamy trail.That river was a shortcut to a place where she didn't have to hide her differences,where she didn't have to be afraid of condemnation for her appearance and for of what she is.

...

"Where have you been?!",her roommate asked.The girl frowned at the unexpected question.She didn't know that she was awake.The water traveled through her hair and every drop would end up on the floor.
"I visited Kai."
"Nya,you know you shouldn't expose yourself to human beings,I still don't understand how they still didn't get that Kai is not one of them",her friend told her.
The black-haired girl sighed,not because she realized the importance of not exposing herself to the human race,but because she had heard that story many times.
Every time she returned from a secret visit,a roommate,Pixal would always criticize her.Pixal couldn't be mad at her for long.She has a compliant nature, which she sometimes doesn't like.

Some time passed, neither of them spoke.
Nya changed into her pajamas and just as she was about to step into the sizeable pool of salt water that was her bed,Pixal called her name.
"Imagine that someone does not know that he or she is a monster,but lives with human beings",she said
"Do you think something like that is possible?",asked the sea monster.

"I don't know, maybe..."

And it was possible,right there in the human world lived a girl who lived in ignorance until three months ago.

Shenever felt this feeling,She didn't even know how to describe it.After 18 years,She found out who She really was.That She was a monster.Did her skin have to start turning  into sand in order for her to realize it.Did she really have to start wearing bandages so that she could understand that she is the mummy's daughter?

Her parents didn't tell her a lot,even though they owe her a lot.

And so while she was traveling to some remote world where that school for monsters was located,the fact of what and what was slowly reaching her brain.

...

She walked down the hallway of this unusual school that was outside the city.

Around her walked zombies,vampires, werewolves,ghosts,there would even be a couple of them who would walk holding their head under their arm.

Every two minutes her heart would numb with fear.

She knows that She loved monsters when she was little.It seems that some wishes really come true if you really want them.
That thought threw a little smile on her face and she finally stopped walking like on needles.
A great burden fell from her heart when she realized that no one was paying attention to her.That was the last thing she needed now.

She didn't like invisibility always.When she thought she was normal she loved attention.
Sheloved when she was at the height of the social ladder.
When did she become a character like this?
A character who became an outsider and who loves to be alone.

"Don't think you went unnoticed",she heard a feminine voice behind her.
She turned around.In front of her stood the most beautiful girl she had ever seen.She has a figure that models would be jealous of.Her white hair that look like it doesn't have any pigment fell over her shoulders.Bangs covered her forehead. From the attitude you could conclude that she was self-confident.How could she not?
"Every girl would lose her self-confidence when she sees her.",she thought.

Sheraised an eyebrow.Girl with white hair held out her hand.She looks like someone on high level here.
"I'm Harumi,you?",she awkwardly shakes her hand with hers.
"Skylor",she muttered loudly enough for Harumi to hear her.