Life goes on...

" Alright Emily I can come". I said dramatically...... "YOU CAN? YES ! We are going to have so much fun at this party and the best part is that Drew is going to be there." My overly best friends explains to me. "Yeah I know Drew is going to be there but I gotta go, talk to you later." I hangup the phone and lay down on my bed, so tired from all of this drama about Lindsay and Drew. Let me explain something about Drew, he is my best-est guy friend in the world and I literally would do anything for him. He is like my brother but the down part is that he is going out with this slutty girl named Lindsay. Lindsay only likes guys so she can hook up with them and then leave them to want more. Lindsay is a bitch and she has my best friend in her trap. I also have a secret, I'm totally and honestly in love with drew but I don't want to ruin our friendship, and this is the exact reason why I am laying on my bed tired from this drama. It all changes once I hear a small buzzing sound. Its my phone, "Drew" i say smiling. I quickly pick up "hello?" "hey, are you going to the party tonight? he asked. " yeah, You? I reply. "Yes, ill see you there ! Bye love" God I love when he calls me that. " aha Bye Bye" I stare at the clock, i only have 45 minutes to get ready so I quickly pull out a tight black dress that I got from my Older sister last birthday. I go into the bathroom and straighten my long wavy brown hair and put on some makeup, grab my purse and take one last look at the mirror and smile to myself, this night is going to be interesting.

Its 7:50 the party started at 7:30, fashionable late. I spot drew and notice his best friend Harry going into the bathroom with Lindsay. I follow them only to be pulled away by Drew "Glad you can come. he says  'I'm just glad to be here and forget about all the drama." Out of the corner of my eye I see Lindsay's shoes in the bathroom from underneath the door. I push the it open only to find Lindsay on top of Harry with there lips attached and Harry's hand going dangerously up her pick miniskirt. I'm in shock and start to look for Drew but he is standing right next to me with tears in his eyes.