.1

Ryie.
I was just walking home from my local football game. We won of course with me as quarterback. The score was 17-10. It was intense, I sprained my wrist, but I'm not gong to show it to Ms. Lunrr. If I do she's gonna kick me out if football. My team is all boys. Hey I was put in division 4, with middle schoolers, I'm only in 6th grade. They call me, Football Princess, or just princess.

I kicked a rock on my way back until, I was in front Ig the pale building. The orphanage of LA. I walk into the door and took off my blue cleeths. I took my helmet off to see a group of guys. And one of them look familiar.

"Welcome back, Ryie. People want to adopt you." She said and I was shocked..

Hayes.
The girl that walking into the orphanage door looked familiar. Oh yea, she's in the team that we lost to today. Wow she looks beautiful.

Wait What?

No Hayes you have Jordan.

"Welcome back, Ryie. People want to adopt you." The owner said and she was shocked..

"What ?! No! I'm not gonna get adopted! " She yelled, she started to cry.

"Come on little one, it's gonna be okay." Cameron said, trying to calm her down.

"N-No it won't!" She said and ran to her room. The lady followed her up to her room, as we followed along. The owner was hugging Ryie, and she mouthed to us, ' take her bag' and she nodded her head towards the corner. There was only a Nike sports bag, which Cameron picked up and put over his shoulder.

I noticed that Ryie's crying stopped and she fell asleep, still sniffling onto the lady. Cameron told Nash to pick her up, which he did.

"Please take care of Ryie, she is very fragile." The lady nodded to us and smiled as we walked out of the orphanages door.

Ryie.
I woke up in a .. someone's arms? I rubbed my eyes and looked up to see Nash? I think his name was.

I tapped him shoulder and he looked down at me and smiled. "What's up little one?" He asked and smiled even wider.

"Can you like, let me go?" I said and yawned.

"Yea sure," then he sat me down in the seat next to him. Next to me was Hayes and in the front was Cameron.

"Hi baby girl, how was your sleep?" Cameron asked me and looked at the mirror.

"Fine.." then I remembered what was happening. I started to panic. "Please let me go back." I sobbed. Nash looked down at me with hurt eyes.

"I'm sorry, baby. I can't let you go, I adopted you." Cameron said calmly. And I got pissed.

"LET ME GO , I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU!!" I yelled out.

"THATS ENOUGH, YOU ARE NOT GOING BACK AND THATS FINAL." Cameron yelled sternly out. "Okay now, time for the rules for you and Hayes."

"Rule 1, no cussing. Rule 2, get good grades. Rule 3, no back talking. Rule 4, always obey us. Rule 5, wear appropriate clothes and watch appropriate things. Rule 6, no dating. Rule 7, no sneaking out. Rule 8, no parting. Rule 9, no pranks. Rule 10, Curfew is at 8:30 on school days and 10 on weekends." Cameron said.

"Your consequences are, grounded, no phone or tv, and or spankings. " Nash said. "Any anyone older than you can spank you two. From Matthew to Cameron." Nash continued.

"For both of you, is that clear?" Cameron asked us parking into a driveway and looking back at us.

"What about football?" I asked. I have a game tomorrow.