chapter 1

|pic is from @dekuushi on twitter|

[so sorry that this probably doesn't make any sense since i don't really watch lore, but anyways this will be mostly quackitys pov so uhh yea but anyway enjoy :)]

//contains spelling mistakes (probably) and swearing//

it was a rainy night and i was sitting outside of the casino. i can't believe karl and sapnap broke up with me.
i can't believe they betrayed me.

i felt the tears falling out of my eyes with the drops of water falling from the sky. then i heard a sudden voice.

"Quackity from Las Nevadas, you should go inside, it's cold here." Slimecicle came up to me.

"i'll go in a bit, but i'm gonna take a little walk." i answered without looking at him because i didn't want him to see that i was crying.

"okay Quackity from Las Nevadas." he answered and went inside.

as soon as he left, i stood up and started walking. i didn't even know where i was going, i just wanted to clear my mind.

after walking and crying for a while the rain stopped, and i saw someone. it was tommy. i didn't feel like passing him so i turned away, but it was too late because he already saw me.

"hi Q, what's up man!" tommy screamed.

he already noticed me so i didn't wanna be a dick so i wiped my tears and went up to him.

"hello, i'm doing great, how about you?" i lied.

"i'm fine, but yeah i actually wanted to talk to you about your offer to join Las Nevadas!" tommy said.

i actually didn't know that he would come talk about that because Wilbur wouldn't let him.

"oh, well what about it? are you willing to join?" i asked him with a little smirk on my face.

"well umm, the thing is that Wilbur wouldn't let me.." he said what tbh i wasn't suprised of at all.

"tsk, he's such a jerk" i whispered,
"but i mean can he really just boss you around like that? he's not your dad." i convinced him.

"that's true, but i'm just not sure man.." he said with an upset look on his face.

"you know i won't never force you, but Las Nevadas would be so good for you. and i think it's better than you being with Wilbur." i said.

"you know what? fuck it! i'm joining Las Nevadas, and idc what Wilbur says, i mean he's just a pussy isn't he?" tommy screamed.

"fuck yeah!! that's what i'm talking about! i can show you around a little more tomorrow, but now it's really late so you should go home and tell Wil the good news. ;)" i said with a cocky smile on my face.

"ok, but you should be careful because he's gonna be really pissed off." he mentioned.

"yeah don't worry about it. but i have to get going now." i said and left.

_________________________________________

Wilburs POV:

*when Tommy got home*

"hi, where were you?" i asked him.

"uhhh about that umm.." he said and sounded mysterious.

"what is it tommy? you were clearly with Quackity, but what did he tell you?" i asked him a little angrily.

"it's uhh it's complicated.." he stuttered.

i was in a bad mood and i could't help it anymore. i grabbed his arm.
"WHAT THE FUCK DID HE TELL YOU?!" i shouted at him and squeezed his hand.

"i-i joined Las Nevadas Will.." he stuttered.

i let go of his hand and walked to the door, slammed it open and started running to Las Nevadas. i was so angry. why would he join that stupid piece of shit instead of me? i don't understand.

i made it to the Las Nevadas sign and saw Quackity there and ran towards him.

_________________________________________

Quackitys POV:

i was walking pretty slowly because i was quite tired, but suddently i heard footsteps. footsteps, that got really close really fast. i turned away and saw Wilbur right in front of me. he pushed me to the Las Nevadas sign.

~

yeah this is the first chapter and i'm already leaving this to a cliffhanger 🤪