𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐: First Survival Announcement pt. 2

It's-

Not us.

Just kidding, it was us.

When I see the screen, I can't hold in my hears anymore and began crying, my other teammates did too, so we gathered up for a group hug. There are a lot of girls rounding up to us and hugging us as well.

When we go up on stage, I don't stop crying, so one of the staff gave me a tissue.

Nientzu and Shihona are still crying, so we all hold each other's hands.

Doah's cell also came up to sate with the rank of 6th place.

"We'll work harder, so please keep supporting us. Thank you, Planet Guardians," Bahiyyih gave our team speech with a smile.

"8th, 7th, and 6th cells, please go to your respective seats," Jingoo told us with a smile.

"Thank you," the ten of us said in sync as we moved to sit in our seats.

"We got the lucky seven!" I said while jumping up and down, happy tears still flowing down my cheeks.

"Great job you guys," Bahiyyih said.

Next ranked cells were Chaehyun's, Mashiro's and Ruiqi's.

"Before we see rank 1, 2, and 17, let's see the crazy sides of the trainees we never saw on TV."

***
[Too lazy to write it so time skip :p]

Xiaoting and Yujin's cells were chosen as nominees for the cell ranking 1st.

"Both of them were in the same How You Like That team, right?" I said as I looked at my cellmates.

"They're rivals now," Bahiyyih said while making a cute hand movement. I smiled at her and then looked down at the two nominated cells.

It's gotta be Yujin's cell, right?

And it was, Meaning that YXY cell was second place by global votings.

The cell ranking 17th gave me anxiety because it was Jia's cell against Sein's, and both cells are legit so amazing.

In the end, Jia's cell won 17th place, meaning the other one was eliminated.

I was happy for that cell, but I felt really bad for Sein's, not to mention it was Wen Zhe's birthday.

What a present, huh?

After that, it was time that the Planet Pass contestants would be announced. So many of them should've been saved, but I'm glad the saved ones were- well, saved. 

These girls were Wen Zhe, Kim Hyerim, and Ikema Ruan.

We sang Happy Birthday to Wen Zhe and the three girls went to sit down.

Even though I was so happy for the survivors, I couldn't help but think about all of the girls that didn't make it.

The whole Fiesta team, the girls we joked around with on our free times, our breakfast buddies. 

Everyone...

Half of us gone as if Thanos snapped his fingers.

Bish don't laugh, it's a good metaphor because it's true.

"This isn't over yet," Jin-goo announced. "Planet Guardians also voted individually for the girls of their preference."

"I'll announce the first member of the Planet TOP9."

I squirmed on my seat anxiously as the screen lit up with the words 'Planet TOP9, Number 9'.

"Number nine has shown growth in every performance and her pretty voice has captured the hearts of many Guardians and Planet Masters. In the Connect Mission, she appealed with the song 'YES or YES' and her team won as a result."

"Number nine chosen by global votes is... Kim Chaehyun!"

I stood up and cheered loudly for the girl. I wanted to head over and give her a hug but we were kind of far away, so I did it from my place.

"Thanks to all Planet Guardians around the world who voted for me. I'll keep trying my best, thank you."

We all clapped as Chaehyun walked up to the TOP9's 9th seat.

She put the necklace thing on her neck and sat down on the cushy seat.

"Wow, she's so cool," I said as I stared at the girl.

"Now, number eight of the TOP9. This girl ranked 6th in Japan, 8th in China, and 9th in Korea and she was in the TOP9 chosen by the masters. The benefits of the connect mission were given to her."

"Who could it be?" I said as I turned to look at the top ranking cells.

"Number eight chosen by global votes is... Kang Yeseo!"

I don't remember that well what she said, but there were many claps and cheers.

Moving on, Cai Bing ranked 7th, Su Rui Qi ranked 6th, Mashiro ranked 5th, Yujin ranked 4th, Hikaru 3rd, Xiaoting 2nd, and Yurina ranked 1st.

I won't lie and say I wasn't disappointed, because I was. I didn't expect to be there, though.

During the premier of the Girls Planet episode 3 or 4, I was evil edited as a lazy and stubborn teammate because I had problems with a few parts of learning the song, and I knew Planet Guardians wouldn't vote for me for how I was put.

"The First Survival Announcement is over. Global Planet Guardians have voted and decided the first Planet TOP9, congratulations.

"However that was only the first mission. Until final debut members are decided, today's Planet TOP9 cannot be at ease either. The TOP9 can always change according to the votes cast by Planet Guardians.

"The surviving 55 will begin a new mission to debut as a K-pop idol group, the Planet Guardians' global voting will also begin anew."

Who's dream will you protect?

***

A while has passed since the First Survival Announcement, and now the eliminated girls had to pack their stuff and go home.

"Please don't go," I cried as I hugged Yubin.

"I have to, and I'm leaving knowing that you'll do good," she said with a sad smile.

I saw the remaining girls get on a bus that took them away.

I had the urge to run after it and yell at it to come back, but as if she read my thoughts, Bahiyyih held my hand and pulled me into a hug. 

***

Hope you guys are liking the story so far, tell me in the comments if you are! :D

Ilysm and have a nice rest of your week :)