𝟎𝐧𝐢$𝐦

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩

We all know the pain of a writer's block, the sensation of Onism, the frustration of being stuck in one body, one that can only be in one world at a time. It would have been wonderful to be able to travel to the world you are composing about, in order to find ideas.  Sadly I can not provide you with such a portal, at least not exactly into the world you are writing about. Once you open the door to this plotshop you are in something maybe not as quite inspirational as traveling to the realm you are writing about, but a peek into someone's brain full of ideas can be a decent replacement.

This trip of course cannot be upheld in a chaotic matter, there are several rules to be followed in this idea adoption center. 

1}  Be respectful of your other companions on this tour, including the host. Even if you are being sarcastic, please be careful with that weapon as sarcasm is at times hard to comprehend online. 

2} I have the full right to decline your request on taking a certain plot because even though I am letting go of the stories in this shop, some have been rather close to my heart at some point. Just because I can't give them life, doesn't mean that I will plant them into someone who I don't think will be an ideal parent for them. If I decline though, I am not calling you unworthy, just maybe you may not be the perfect match.

3} Please treat whatever you read with the due respect you would like your own words to be treated, trust me if something on deal is cliche, the chance is that know that since I had come up with it.

4} No stealing is exepetable, not in the real world not here, if a plot is taken please do not steal it as we all know how pissing it is when we see a story thought was original, written by someone else. You may take inspiration of course, but please don't take it completely.  

Additionally, if you purchase a plot from here, and see a suspect of stealing the same plot. Feel free to contact me and we can try to talk to them about it.

5} Please keep complete your payment, of a follow or voting or whatever it may be depending on the fanfiction or idea.

6} Please of course follow the rules, if you have any questions about them feel free to ask.

Now continue your journey and hopefully, you will find an idea or even a fanfiction you would like to take in as your own.

You may wonder why I am saying or well that is because some of the objects in this plot shop are not fully developed fanfiction plots but just tiny ideas, that are up to you to develop. 

But no matter if you decide to take in a fanfiction of an idea, my DMS is always open for you to ask for ideas if you are on writer's block for that particular narrative.

Not gonna hold you back from your browsing anylonger.