only here to sin

Hydra's motto is obnoxiously accurate.

When they say 'cut off one head and two more shall take its place', they really meant it. You and Bucky have been tasked with tracking down all the agents that have managed to slip through the cracks over the years, evading justice for too long according to the American government. When Secretary Ross paid a visit to the Avengers Compound six months ago looking to put together a team, Tony personally selected you and Bucky, along with a handful of other agents, to make it up.

The agents do a lot of the grunt work, like scouring files and following up on tips, though you and Bucky tend to take on the more dangerous tasks. The two of you work well together, despite Bucky's often broody nature, and the last few months have been a lot less tortuous than you originally expected them to be. Still, you're missing home and your bed and your boyfriend, and Steve Rogers is doing nothing to help you.

He's currently standing in front of the mirror, brushing back his hair, his phone propped up on the counter so you can see him.

"Steve Rogers, you're a tease."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Steve laughs at the pout on your face, letting the towel around his waist slip a little lower, though not low enough for your liking. He's still damp from his shower, his long hair brushing the back of his neck, and your fingers twitch with the urge to reach out and tug on the golden strands as his head dips between your legs. Unfortunately, not even Tony Stark has figured out how to transfer touch over the phone.

"I miss you. I miss waking up to you, and I miss kissing you, and I miss touching you. And there you stand, looking like a Greek god, knowing how badly I want to fuck you, teasing me."

Steve's expression changes, and you can see desire sitting heavy in his eyes as he takes in your words, his eyes dropping to your chest, appreciating the low cut top you wore just for him. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say that you were teasing me ."

You bite your lip, feigning innocence. "Am I really that transparent?"

Steve smiles at you, and you see him move through your shared room, plopping himself down onto your bed. "Yes. But I'll forgive you if you show me that pretty little body of yours."

You close your eyes and take a deep breath, your stomach dropping when you realize where this is heading. Setting your phone down so he can watch you strip, you do as Steve says, tossing what little clothes you had on to the side, before you lay back down on your side, trying to keep as much of your body in the frame as you can. You can see rhythmic movement on Steve's end, and you have an inkling that you know what's going on in the other side of the camera.

"Are you thinking about me, Steve? Are you touching yourself?" Steve lets out a breathy moan in confirmation, and you feel a flutter in your stomach at the sound, your eyes locked on the screen as you watch Steve hold up his towel, but keep his dick just out of view. Your voice is soft when you mutter, "Show me."

Steve gives you a look, and you know he wants you to beg for it. Normally, you try to put up more of a fight, but you're so desperate for him after nearly a month away from home that you oblige immediately. "Please, Steve. Let me see you touch yourself."

"Anything for you, baby."

You watch as the phone starts to shift, panning down his body slowly, and just as it moves past his belly button, a knock echoes on the door. It's loud and you jump, your eyes shooting to your own door, thinking it's for you, until you hear Tony yell out, "Rogers! We're gonna be late!"

"Fuck." Steve swears under his breath, lifting his phone back to his face as he calls out, "Since when have you cared about being on time?"

"Since it was my own kid's birthday! Get a move on, capsicle!"