Larry Smut

• Dedicated to Larry Stylinson

Tonight Harry was coming over to Louis' house for some fun with the lads at his dormitory. 

Harry was in fact his boyfriend, but unaware as to what Louis was planning on doing tonight. "Hey boys, ready to go?" The three guys smiled and nodded, heading towards the car.

"Hello Styles." Louis said cheekily at his boyfriend who was currently following him.

"Tomlinson." Harry smirked as he climbed into the car, followed by Zayn and Liam. Niall was out doing something with his girlfriend, so it was just them. Louis started the car. He was close to making love to Harry..the lusting desire burning up in him.

When they got to Lou's house, the boys ran inside one by one. Harry started walking up the steps before Louis lightly pulled his jacket sleeve and led him around back, through the basement doors, up the stairs, around the corner and down the hall to his bedroom. He opens the door, not turning on the lights. When he closes it, he locks it. Stan has a key, but Louis told him he'd want the privacy with Harry. He turns to Harry, who's looking around.

"So Harry, you think that you can just walk into my car looking beautiful like that and not expect me to jump on your bones?" Louis whispers walking over to Harry.

Harry chuckled at Louis, raising his eyebrows. "Well I certainly hope not, Lou." As he gets closer and closer to Lou, he strips him down and throwing his clothes across the room.

Louis smashes his lips to Harry's licking open his mouth forcefully.

Louis starts to rub the bulge in Harry's boxer-briefs, making him let out a soft moan.

"I rule you Harry. You're mine." Louis whispers as he rubs him harder.

"Maybe I'll rule you instead." Harry pushes Louis onto the bed, but before he does he sheds his own clothes. He makes sure they're both completely naked before doing any more fun. Louis grabbed a hand full of the bed sheets, just for something to squeeze while Harry licked every inch of his stomach, going lower, lower and lower, finally hitting the spot he's been yearning for the whole night.

"Harry!" Louis moans gripping the sheets tighter until his knuckles turn white. Harry licks up and down, swirling his tongue at the tip. Louis opens his legs wider and wider each time Harry pulls his waist in.

"Har- oh just fu- just!" Louis moans thrusting his hips up. Louis breathes harder and harder, which turns Harry on. Louis arches his back, wanting more and more.

Harry takes this as encouragement which makes him take Louis deeper.

"I'm close Har-" Louis manages to say, weak.

"Shh.. hold it in, love." Harry moans as he holds Louis' hand. He takes one last lick before turning him around on his knees. Louis' arms are shaking from all of the sucking, same for his legs. Harry positions his tip, ready to enter him. He takes the lube from the small bedside table and spreads some over his member, then gently sticks his fingers in Louis' hole without warning. He hears moans escape the older boy, which makes his eyes grow darker with lust. He finished, hesitating to enter him at first.

"Harry.. p-please be gentle, it's my first time.." Louis whispered. Harry wasn't expecting that. But he did as Louis asked. He member slowly entered him, and he slowly thrusted in and out.

"Oh fuck, Harry.." Louis groaned in pleasure and pain. 

"Do you want me to go faster, Lou?"

"Y-yes, please.." Harry obeyed Louis and thrusted faster and faster, soon Louis got used to Harry's massive size, now it was just pleasure.

As Harry goes faster and faster, he collapses on top of Louis, tired, still in him. Harry whisperers in his ear "I love you, Lou." Getting up, laying on the bed, ready for round two.

-Hope you liked it!-

Oh god. This was a while ago that I uploaded this, and it was like one of the first smuts I'd written. 

But I didn't realize that I got to 2000+ reads! It makes me so happy :) THANK YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

But I'll write more if you'd like. Sorry it was so short! I'll make longer ones, promise! If you liked it, I love to hear feedback! x

 -An updated note-

From now on my friend Gemma will be running the account for me, since I barely ever get time to update. Seriously though, thank you so much for the likes and comments, you gave me something to look foreward to. I love youuuu x

-Ariel 

........................................................................................