-~*Never leave me..*~-

From a long day of work Quackity goes back home. He wasn't expecting anyone today, though Wilbur was standing in front of his door as he came back. He looked at Wilbur and asked him with a tired voice.

"Wil? What are you doing here.."

Wilbur slightly smiled at him with a smirk and said.

"I got bored, so I wanted to visit you!"

Quackity sighed

"Why did you come at this time though? Isn't it like 2 AM and besides if you're gonna ask me to let you into Las Nevadas then my answer is already no."

Wilbur sighed along and came up to Quackity grabbing his chin. Quackity looked at him shocked. Wilbur smirked.

"I came here for something else~"

He'd say in a flirty voice whispering into his ear. Quackity started to Blush a bit and backed off.

"What exactly do you mean by that?--"

Wilbur sighed.

"I'm not going to tell you unless you're gonna invite me inside."

Quackity rolled his eyes walking past Wilbur. Wilbur looked at him confused.

"If you aren't gonna tell me then i might as well just go ahead since you're just wasting my time."

Wilbur looked at him a bit pissed off.

"Fine, i will tell you i guess.."

Quackity turned around, walking over to him proudly knowing this would work.

"Good!"

He said very proudly, though something unexpected came. Wilbur put his hand on Quackity's hips pushing him closer and kissing him with pleasure. Quackity's face was red just like a Tomato. Wilbur stopped the kiss and backed off embarrassed, he looked away. Quackity was standing there in pure shock not knowing what to do. He'd unfreeze and looked at Wilbur being speechless. Wilbur was still standing there really embarrassed.

"I think it's better if i go--"

Quackity walked over to Wilbur by grabbing his hand and blushing extremely. Wilbur gave him an embarrassed look while Quackity was dragging him inside. Quackity locks the door behind him and walks over to Wilbur.

"If you want, we can continue though only under one condition."

"Which is?--"

"Never leave me.."

"Anything for you my love~"

Quackitly looked embarrassed blushing a lot while Wilbur grabs him on his hips again and starts kissing him. They both enjoy the lovely moment. Wilbur starts to suck on Quackity's tongue and bite his lips softly. He puts one hand under Quackity's shirt and strokes his body slowly Wilbur stops the kiss and starts going down to Quackity's neck He starts kissing his neck and biting it by leaving bite marks

[IT'S UNFINISHED I'M STILL WORKING ON THE REST I WAS IN A RUSH!!]