//1//

Hello Eveybody,Allow me to introduce my self.
My name is Isabelle Rosalind Carter,but Eveybody calls me Izzy.I'm 13 years old.
I lost my mother to a car accident about an year ago. Ever since then my life has never been the same. I live with an abusive father who forced me to play the role of my mother.I have to do the laundry,clean the house,and cook dinner. While he sits his ass on the couch all day and drink beer. I barely get to hang out with my friends and do regular teen stuff because of his stupid rules. If I do not follow his rules,I will usually receive a punch or sometimes he'll force me to sexually please him. I remember the first time he molested me....

(Flashback to that time)

I was sitting in my room listening to my music and crying softly.I miss my mother so much,i just don't know what to do. When suddenly my dad barged into my room,complaining about how I didn't wash the dishes. I just rolled my eyes and continues to listen to my music.Suddenly he ripped my earphones off and started to hover over me.
"You wanna act grown,I'll show you grown" He whispered fiercely in my ear
As he began to pull my pants down

"No sir,im so sorry i will never disobey you again" I responded nervously

"Too late for that" he spoke as he stuck his member inside of me.

All I felt was blood and pain for the next 30 minutes of this "Punishment"
(Flashback Over)

That so called "punishment"happened every time I disobeyed him.
If I was lucky enough he wouldn't rape me,he would just punch me until he saw blood. Sometimes I wonder how it would be to be a normal teenager living life like my other friends but I know it's not going to happen.It's so bad he even stopped me from going to school. Sometimes I just really wish the Lord would take me already so I can leave this cruel world. But until then I guess I'll have to be his Slave.