First Day Back.

My name is Mia, I'm 16 with long brunette hair and brown eyes.

It's the first day back at school, I'm excited to see my friends again.
My alarm goes off at 8am I get up quickly and jump into the shower. I get dressed putting on a black Adidas crop top and white jeans with some black low cut converse, I straighten my hair flipping it to the side, it's now 8:35am and I quickly start my make up doing the usual a cat eye liner a bit of blush and a nude lipstick, i run down stairs being greeted by my mum "Goodmorning, you look great" my mum says giving me a smile "thanks doll" I say before grabbing my black bag and throwing in a cereal bar.

I run outside to my car "shit" I say realizing I forgot my car keys inside I quickly run in and grab them once again saying bye to my mum, I jump into my black matte range over and I start to drive to school.

*At school*
I get a text from my bestfriend ciara.
*iMessage*
Ciara💩💩: I'm here where are you?
Me💁: Just got here? Meet me at my car
Ciara💩💩: ok I see ur car
*end of iMessage*
Ciara runs over giving me a hug "wowwowowie looking good" "you too baby" I say grabbing on to her arm "obv" she says and we both start laughing walking into school.
As were popular of course we get looks of jealously and boys drooling everywhere we don't pay attention and we keeping walking we get to class taking our seats, we don't like sitting at the back bc it's where all the fuckboys sit or the front where the nerds sit so we sit in the middle.
"Ok class please take your seats, we have three new students joining us today" Mr.Hegarty says, Ciara and I look at eachother then look back at Mr.Hegarty "everyone meet jack gilinsky jack Johnson and Sam wilkinson they just moved here so be nice and show them around" Ciara looks at me and laugh "I volunteer" I say to Ciara quietly but I guess Mr.Hegarty heard me "is that so Mia? Great you and Ciara can show the boys around the school for the week until they get comfortable" "WhAT" i shout "no sir she was joking she was talking about volunteering to help me" Ciara says "oh great girls, then so Mia can help you show the boys around like I said you girls will be stuck with them all week, come one boys take your seats beside Mia and ciara" the boys quickly do as told and walk over "I'm Sam but you can call me sammy or daddy I don't mind" I look at Ciara and burst out laughing "mhm ok daddy" I say looking over at sammy smirking. i greeted the other boys and continued with the class.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter. Hope you liked it, sorry it's short

VOTE AND COMMMENT.