You Were My Addiction

"You're leaving" Austin repeated barely above a whisper.

Kellin sighed he knew this was going to be hard to tell his bestfriend. He didnt want to leave he wanted to stay here in California. Enjoy life with Austin, be there for him.

" Aus I'm sorry if i could stay you know I would," Kellin said looking Austin straight in the eye to silently let him know that he truly way sorry. He blinked back tears because he knew he couldnt break down because that would only cause him and Austin more pain. " M'sorry I told you at the last minute" Kellin said apologetically Austin didn't say anything as he stared at Kellin a flash of pain crossed his features. Soon after Austins lip began to tremble and a single tear escaped his eye, he brought his hand up and wiped his eye with the back of his hand. "Hey don't cry," Kellin cooed tightening his grip on Austins shoulders, in an attempt to comfort the older boy.

Austin whimpered at the touch, "H-How can I not?" Austin sniffed "Y-You're leaving me"

Kellin sighed and pulled back from the embrace and looked Austin in the eye " I'm not leaving you forever, just for a year in a half" He pressed a small kiss to Austins nose making the brown haired male giggle softly. Kellin smiled softly since he made his friend giggle because that was a rare occurrence and he had to cherish it.

"Okay," Austin composed himself before saying "How long do you have before you have to go?"

"About 2 hours"

"Hmm" Austin hummed before a small smile graced his features "Wanna cuddle and watch movies?" He asked and Kellin couldn't resist saying no

xoxoxoxo

Later that day the two were cuddled up on Austins bed, Austin being the cudlee and Kellin being the cuddler, it was nearing 5pm and Kellin had to go soon but neither boys wanted to get up from the comfortable position. They laid there for a few more minutes the 'Little Mermaid' was playing softly in the background and they're soft breathing pattern could be heard.

"Mmm, Austin" Kellin grumbled burying his face in the crook of Austins neck, they were kinda in a weird position Austin having to scoot down on the bed resulting in Kellin wrapping his pale arms around Austins shoulders.

"Yeah Kell" Austin mumbled

" I gotta go in a minute" Kellin unwrapped his arms around Austin resulting in the taller boy pouting because he was really comfortable in that position.

Austin sat up to and stretched his long arms above his head his brown eyes closing and he yawned resembling a cute kitten. " Aww" He sighed and dropped his arms back on the bed "I'm gonna miss you" He pouted and made grabby hands at Kellin who was standing at the end of the bed

"I'm gonna miss you too" He complied to Austins wishes and climbed back on the bed and wrapped his arms around Austins tall frame.

"I love you, Kellin" Austin whispered wrapping his arms around the black haired boys waist.

" I love you too, Austin"