CHAPTER 1✴

TWYLA POV: Getcho ass up and get out my damn house you dumb bxtch my stepmom yelled at me to get up and go to school. Let me introduce myself first im Twyla Jewlnisa smith and im 17 have curly hair that stops alil below my shoulders and i have average size boobs a lil booty like my booty big but not the biggest in the world or some like dat lol but anyways im light skinned live in New Jersey straight in the damn hood like ughh... i don't have a mom or dad my mom tried to kill me and my dad fa trying to help ha crack addicted ass out but noo she said its ha choice and she neva wanted me so my dad took me and left I was 10 wen all dis happend. we moved in with my stepmom after 3 years and wen i turned 14 my dad died leaving me with this stubborn mean ass bxtch and i been with ha fa 3yrs and guess wat...... ha Mean ass on CRACK TO LIKE WTF!! But I'm trying to get out of this Hell hole and go some where better but that's it yall let me get dressed fa school .

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
After my 15 minute shower i brushed my teeth then walked in my room lotioned up my body with my victoria secret pure seduction lotion then put on my matching bra and pantie set for my clothes i decided on some black high waisted shorts a crop top looking Jersey that says 99 on it and my black and white jordons with me a NEW JERSEY black white and grey beanie. I let my hair hang since it curly but it's real cute for my accessories i put on my gold chain that says twy with a nother gold chain and my gold watch and bracelt and some gold hoops that says twy ,also my dad left me pretty wealthy that's how i got some of the stuff i got he left that hoe down there just 5,000$ and left me 600,000$ lmaoo dat Wat she get. my dad was in the drug game for awhile then got out. then wen he u know died he left it to me and thats why i think that bxtch hate me! But lets go to school cause it starts at 8:45 and it 7:55.

I grabbed my i phone 6 then grabbed the keys to my all black lambo and was getting ready to leave wen this hoe stoped me.

Her: Wen you get back i want yo crusty ass out my house she said

Me:bxtch watever and yo low life ass need to get out my damn way so i can go and trust wen i get bck I'm packing all my shii and leaveing ole pale looking need to go take a damn bath cause u smell like fish looking ass now bye bxtch✌. I chucked up my deuces at ha, almost making me late fa school its 8:20 now she lucky school only 10 minutes away .

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
As I'm parking to go to school i hear sombody banging on my damn window i looked beside me and noticed it was my main bxtch chanel she lucky it was ha but ha ass betta stop beating on my window.

Me:if yo ass don't stop beating on my damn window imma give yo ass a new jersy beat down lol i said as i got out my car and walked over there to were she was.

Chanel:lol i was trying to get yo mean ass attetion u anit gotta beat me she said laughing but she didnt know i was dead ass if she didn't stop beating on my window i was gone mess ha ass up .

Me:mhmmm but Wat yu was trying to get my attetion fa i asked.

Chanel: did you know that the biggest drug dealer here Was coming our school she asked me but tbh i didnt know

Me:naww i anit now that , Dreshawn is the biggest drug dealer in the whole New Jersey i was surprised he coming here!

Chanel:yea girl and his friend Aj coming she said all smiling because low key chanel liked Aj for some unknown reason

Me:ooooo i see ya chile but bebby he a thug plz don't fall to hard fa that nigga and he hurt yo feelings cause then I'll have to kill him i said.

Chanel:lol ight boo she said still smiling ,after our lil walk around school going to our lockers the bell ranged and we headed to first period we had Mrs.sparks and she a real cool teacher so as we walked in and took our seats she started teaching but after 5 minutes of her teaching some one knocks on the door and you wont believe who walked in Dreshawn himself and his friend Aj i wasn't surprised but i was a lil shocked. The teacher introduced them then they came and sat down behind me and chanel ,those were the only seats left and i was laughing because chanel ass couldnt stop blushing.... wait she anit had ha intro yet so why I'm writing down notes imma let ha introduce ha self.

CHANEL POV: Finnaly i get my damn pov....anyways im Chanel Des'errae Stevens and im 17 light skinned long hair that stops to my mid-back ahs im thick i have a big booty and big boobs i live with my mom and dad i drive a black on black lambo and im crushin on Aj the drug dealer and i guess im outta here bye yall ^_^. as aj them sat in the back of me and twy i couldnt stop smiling lol. I still can't believe that They go here. I know I'm crazy for liking a thug but this boy is gorgeous , while I'm writing down my notes im still red as a tomato like omg and Twy ass ova dere laughing like shii funny i just mugged her she laughed and just shrugged. As i was writing down my notes i felt a tap on my shoulder so i turned around and Aj had tapped me.

Aj: Wassup ma i just had to Ask everytime i look up i see you blushing and somthing tells me it's because of me he said licking his lips.

Me: lol umm i guess u can say its kinda because of you i said laughing.

Aj:umm so why is you blushing real hard is it just because I'm here he asked real curious.

Me: uhh that's for me to know and you to find out i said turning around.

Aj:ok ma but i will find out he said whispering in my ear.

Me:*blushing*

DRESHAWN POV: Hey y'all im dreshawn Wright also known as dre but yea im 6'0 light skinned ,braces ,tatted up and im a Thug i own my on drug empire i live by myself in a bigg as mansion well bigger than a mansion its a damn palace lol not really. My dad is in my life my mom is in my life and i used to do online classes but that shii got boring so here me and my nigga Aj is, we 17 and i see him hitting on lil mama but this shorty in front of me fine as hell but ight yall.

AJ POV: Wassup niggas I'm Aj jackson and im 17 6'0 carmel complextion and im tatted up i live by myself in a big ass house im a thug with my nigga dre mom still in my life dad died because of the drug game but yea that's it. I was trying to holla at lil mama in front of me well forget trying imma get ha watch Ight niggas bye.

THIS MY FIRST BOOK PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT WATCHA THINK AND EXCUSE MY MISTAKES
♥Kiah
(Twy in the mm)