𝙈𝙧. 𝘿𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚

𝕿𝖂: Bl, public sex, face fucking,  getting raw dogged in an alleyway, [slight] voyeurism.

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘: Licorice, Almond, Roguefort

𝕬𝖓: I apologise if I mistook roguefort's gender. 

It was a busy night for Almond, he just finished a few cases and was walking to his favourite restaurant.

As he walked down the streets he noticed a male in dark robes, he also had yellow cat like eyes from the way how he stared at him. He noticed his scythe and out of sheer curiosity walked to him, making the grey skinned male panic and run into the dark alleyway. Almond, no smarter chased after him.

"Stop!" Almond shouted, chasing him into the alleyway, it was dark but he was able to see  somewhat clearly, pursuing him.

He stopped as the grey skinned male slowed down, looking around for an exit 'fuck' he thought, he did not want to go to jail.

"You have the right to remain...silent" Almond spoke, taking a quick breather before showing his badge, suddenly, the grey male had an idea.

As Almond walked up to him he took out a strange powder from his cloak, blowing it into the brunette's face, making him fall back on his ass.

As the powder cleared out the way, the moon shown from it's hiding place, revealing the grey male before him, he had a feminine body some would confuse the smaller to a female, the dark robes looked tighter on him than before.

As Almond stared at him, he walked over to the detective.

"Like what you see mr. detective?" the boy spoke, making Almond blush and hurriedly get up, he stood taller the freckled male before him, the previous blush he wore shone brighter as Licorice pressed himself against him, making his feminine curves tease the taller male before him

"If you wanted to fuck a wizard in the middle of an alleyway you could've said so" Licorice teased, untying the ropes that held his cloak together to show off his body, his hips and shoulders where littered in freckles as he looked back at the male, his cat-like eyes showing deceit and lust in his gaze. 

It was his dream to get fucked in public, but he didn't expect it to be a policeman of all things.

"Y-you were acting suspicious sir, I demand you follow me to-mh!" Almond spoke, getting cut off when he felt the smaller male kiss his lips as he groped him.

"I'm not so sure, you seem pretty hard to me" his whispered, unzipping his pants to stroke his cock, from how thick it was in his hands, it was pretty big. The brunette didn't respond, he felt too ashamed to look at the smaller in his eyes.

"Look at me Mr. detective, what happened to your spunk a few seconds ago? Did you lose your attitude because of little old me?" Licorice spoke, getting down to his knees, revealing Almond's large cock, it was so big that his fingers couldn't make a full circle around it, exciting him even more.

As he kissed the tip he felt it leak with pre, he cooed out praises to almond's cock as he groped his balls. After he stopped his relentless teasing he finally took him in, his cock hitting the back of his throat while he massaged his balls, staring back at the male as he sucked his cock.

Almond needed this for the past 3 weeks, he hasn't gotten any time for himself since the relentless chase after Roguefort.

He grabbed the smaller's hair, forcing him to choke on him slightly. Making him groan, Licorice honestly thought this was hot, working up a policeman in a dark alleyway where someone could spot them made his cock throb.

Licorice stopped for a quick minute, relaxing his throat and taking in air, he felt like he was about to die from not having any air for the past five minutes of sucking the officer's cock. After having a moment of air he felt the officer grab his hair and force him back on his cock, making him slightly teary-eyed as he took in a whiff of his strong musk.

As Almond face-fucked him the smaller started to jerk off his cock as well, his cock threatened to cum from the intense face fuck his jaw was receiving, he was gonna have to rest it for a few days after this.

Finally he came, emptying his balls deep into the smaller's throat, some of it landed on his chest as he fucked every bit of cum into his stomach, Almond tried to suppress his moans as he felt the smaller choke slightly.

Licorice took a breather for a moment, feeling the taller's cock on his face, little drips of cum landed in his hair. 

He got up, wiping away the drool and cum from his chin and turned around to the wall, still naked and throbbing, the man before him didn't break a sweat and lubed the smaller's ass with his leftover cum.

He shoved it inside, the smaller had to go on his tippy toes as he felt the man before him lift his chest slightly.

Almond grabbed onto his hips, proceeding to rawdog of the male under him, making him try his hardest to keep pace with the brunette's pace. Stars clouding his vision.

"M-mr detective~ slow down~ *hic*" he whined, tears fell to his chin as he stared back at Almond longingly, his sultry gaze alone made the taller shiver pleasurably.

As he kept pace, fucking the smaller before him he heard a noise and stopped, looking back to see if anyone was watching them, after not seeing anyone he finished his pounding.

When in reality, someone was there. And it was Roguefort.

He was watching the whole time, from their first interaction to now. He was lucky Almond didn't see him otherwise he would've died at the spot.

Roguefort stared at them, his bulging cock throbbing as he watched the brunette fuck Licorice's organs out. He had to admit, he was jealous he didn't get caught first.

Being the shameful bastard he was he unzipped his pants as quiet as he could, stroking his cock as he fantasized about getting rough-housed by Almond, his blush increased as he saw the taller spin Licorice around, fucking him against the wall as the smaller clawed at his back. Drool and babbles alone came from the grey skinned male as he felt his cock throb from the sight.

Roguefort had to cover his mouth to not accidentally alert them. Feeling his climax slowly peak.

Licorice spotted the blonde, but decided to not say anything, mainly cause he was already too drunk on Almonds cock. From getting man-handled by an officer to being seen getting railed by one of the greatest thieves were too much for him. Making him climax and squeeze around Almond. Limiting his movements and forcing him to cum.

As Licorice was getting creampied the blonde finally broke and climaxed as well, painting the large garbage bin he hid behind with his sticky, white cum.

Almond finally stopped cumming, relaxing as he took in deep breaths, resting his head against the freckled male's neck. While Licorice was still calming down from his high. He felt pleasurably numb as his heavy breathing finally slowed down to normal.