23rd march 2015

23rd March 2015
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Today a lot happened , in our group there are two couples jack ❤️ rose, and Clinton ❤️ Becky , but today Zara decided to interfere with jack and rose's relationship !

The day started when Richard ,lee and William started to play with an orange , I think Richard squashed over Williams head .😂 Also Will liked Zara but could not bring himself to ask her out,but Zara already had a crush on someone.

Zara decide to go over to Jack , Becky and I said to lee ,Jerry ,leroy and Natalie to watch what Zara was doing . In fact Zara went over to jack and decided to say that he was fit and hot. Clinton ,Becky and I asked rose what she said and she was angry at Zara.i didn't blame her . Becky wasn't in the best of moods because of something that happened in drama.

Jack went over to talk to Richard ,Jerry,Natalie and William.Then Zara blurted out that she keeps visioning that jack is near her this made them more angry.

Rose went over to where Jack ,Zara and Becky where talking and pulled back Jack and rose snogged Jack this really pissed of Zara.

Everyone started to get into a bitchy argument.

In art class Zara stood outside crying and when she came in I asked her if she was ok .She explained to me and Natalie that it was peak that rose did that.We told her that rose was only protecting her boyfriend.Then Zara said that she was worried that Becky would not like her because she was a chicken.

Everyone was pissed off !