The Sorcerer Princess

King Henry’s POV

“It’s a girl your majesty!” called a maid.

“Call the sorcerer in to see the princess and tell us if she is the one of prophecy” I said excitedly. I couldn’t contain the joy of my first child being born the one who was supposed to save our kingdom at the age of 18 from the dark sorceress, Malascus.  Malascus had only caused us pain in the past creating wars between kingdoms. My kingdom is in the center of every single kingdom, which meant I gave advice to the other kingdoms. Yes I was High King of Selarium.

“The sorcerer is here your majesty” with that a graven man who wore a typical sorcerer gown and hat and to complete the outfit came a staff with a mystic sphere on top. We both walked in and he started to tell everyone in the room.

“Yes, she is the one who will save us from the evil wrath of Malascus but your majesty I have seen something right now Malascus is on the way here at this very moment she is at the front gate she knows the princess was born today and is the prophesied child. We must get her to safety they are almost upon the castle we must flee they….”

“Get down, we must make sure she is not harmed, call my captain of the royal guard” I said.

“I am here your majesty we need to get you out of here they are going to take over the castle you should use the secret entrance. “ said John the captain of the royal guard.

“Yes but John you need to take our daughter far away for she is the only one that can save us now. For now the queen and I will flee into the forest with the people and hide out come for us after you flee from the castle you must find another way out John take her and protect her.”

Johns POV

I took the little baby girl from the queens arms she was the most beautiful baby I have ever seen to think that she would end the reign of Malascus.

“Take good care of her John please.” Said the queen

“I will see you in a little bit and you take care as well.” I said to the queen.

With that I left the castle with the little babe in my hands. I ran out of the castle hoping the king and queen will make it out of this. I was passing many dead bodies all my men fighting I told them flee to the forest and make it to the king and queen and protect them I will be there shortly after. With that my men flee the area. I left with the baby princess in my hands and I wondered on my way to the stables I wondered what her name was. Stop this no time to think about that we must run I passed the stables not stopping because all the horses we cut down. I ran into a sewer and got on the outside of the castle wall and ran into the Forest and kept running I just needed to get out of sight for now then we will go back. All of a sudden my foot got caught on a vine and the baby girl flew out of my hands and away from my grasp I saw her flying through the air and all of a sudden there was a burst of light and she was gone.  .  .

GONE!!!!!!!!!! What she was gone no it couldn’t be she couldn’t be gone she was our savior what are we supposed to do now that our savior is gone. It couldn’t be possible I got to my feet and started looking everywhere for the baby girl. I looked in the trees and I looked in the bushes and in the vines everywhere she was nowhere near here. What am I going to do the King and Queen trusted me to protect their child and bring her back to them and I failed it was such a simple task.