Welcome Traveler

This is a collection of stories from my 8+ years of playing several Dungeons and Dragons Homebrew campaigns in the same world. I hope you enjoy our stories.

    “Welcome weary traveler to my little corner of this vast world, I assume you must have heard of the little Satyr weaver that tells amazing tales of adventure, woe, love, and joy. I have been living in this world for a long time, I traveled from the far ends of this town and heard the most thrilling and insightful tales. How far have I traveled? Well... I have been to the war-torn lands of the Kingdom of Claybandia, to the vast Loxodon tribe of Samotia,  to the high forest of Shaunyuer, and then wandered down here to the calm shoes of Baylin, in the Sea of Gurth, opened my shop and here we are.

    I will warn you travelers some of these stories aren't made for the kind of heart and do have some strong content. Not all stories end in joy.

    Not squeamish I see then come traveler, come and get cozy by the fire, there are snacks so don’t worry”

    The small Satyr leads you to a cozy room with cozy furniture, a warm crackling fire, freshly-baked muffins, sweet rolls, and tea waiting for you. You take a seat on the comfortable long couch and rest up near the fire, with warm yummy snacks and tea waiting for you when you need some. 

The Satyr sits in a cozy armchair with a Lyre on her lap and begins to play, she uses some illusion magic to create clouds 

“ Welcome! To Frisk's Treasure Trove!”

She boasts with pride as the clouds begin to form as the Lyre’s tone shifts to a faster beat spiraling and turning into a setting, the clouds begin to settle as the melody slows down and the setting becomes clear… “Now then shall we begin?”