prologue

Kelly was a very good girl in front of her mom and other family members but as soon as she got out of the house , she turned into a badass .

Her mom always imagined her to be the perfect daughter with good grades and a clean status but Kelly wasn't anything close to that, faking and changing bad grades along with being the party animal that she is always interested her boyfriend and surrounding people , Blake , who was exactly the same always partied like it was his last party was actually a kind person and only cared for protecting Kelly from whoever wanted to hurt her, their relationship was never real they only stayed together because they wanted to be reserved and nothing else , they we're saved from anyone who dared to be with them by either saying ' I have a boyfriend and his more than willing to kill for me ' or even the other way around . They had planned it as soon as they had started high school ,they plotted what they would do and it was rather interesting , it also worked out well enough as planned since a younger age .
Kelly had fell for his pitch black hair and grey eyes which she could see the world through , his forever clenched jaws and pale appearance once enchanted her but now bored her because she was waiting for ' the one ' . They both agreed to this but deep down somewhere along Blake's heart he had something about Kelly which distracted him , but he knew never to make a move because he knew that she was fierce and didn't care for the fact that he liked her no matter how hard he tried .

Her mother was a very reserved women with a huge secret that she was keeping from her 17 year old daughter , she always seemed to be a good women whenever her daughter asked her for advice that was hardly used as she was blindfolded by Kelly's good girl looks and polite ways .