𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑: Combination Mission

A week has passed since the First Survival Announcement, and all of the surviving girls were led into a room.

When everyone was standing on a platform, Planet Master Yeo Jingoo entered the room.

"I like his clothes today," Bahiyyih commented.

"Yea, so colorful," I replied. Jingoo had black pants and a colorful shirt, which suited him well.

"Hello, I'm Planet Master Yeo Jingoo. It's good to see you."

"Before we start, let me congratulate you 55 girls for getting the chance to stay here and keep pursuing your dreams. "Apart from the cell ranking last week, you were each given an individual rank for each group: K, C, and J"

I looked down at my ranking that said C08. Not as high as I would've wanted it, but not low either.

"The votes have been reset for all of you, and from this voting on there will not be any more cell voting. From now on, you will be ranked individually through global votes. 

"You will be eliminated by rankings starting from the bottom. The number of trainees being eliminated will be revealed... later"

All of the girls yelled in complaint and Jin-goo smiled, amused by our reaction.

"Now, the second mission of Girls Planet 999 will be revealed," Jingoo said as she pointed at a screen.

Knowing the girls, I covered my ears.

And just in time, because I would've gone deaf from all the screams.

The screen had panels in different sections: 3, 6, 9.

"It's called Combination Mission, it means a mix. During this mission, your cells will be disbanded, you'll be joining new teams."

Wait what?

"Nooooooo," Shihona said as Bahiyyih rounded the three of us for a hug.

"I don't want," I pouted.

"In front of you, there are 3, 6, and 9 written here. These numbers mean the minimum and maximum of members of your new teams, and during this Combination Mission the groups with 3, 6, or 9 will have the same amount of members except for one team, who will have an extra C Group member."

"Now let's check the songs for this mission, I will start with the songs for the group with three members."

I covered my ears again as I knew what was to come.

That is if my fangirl ass doesn't join in which most likely it will, so I promised myself to try not to fangirl.

Didn't work.

The first song was 2PM's 'My House', which made me break my promise in six seconds. I want to do this song if I can.

Second song was 'VVS' from Show Me The Money.

The third song was a song I didn't recognize called 'We Are'.

The fourth song was definitely a song I recognized: 'All About You' by Taeyeon, it's part of the Hotel De Luna OST, one of my favorite Kdramas. I want to do this song also.

The fifth song made me loose my cool. It was Mafia In The Morning by ITZY. 

My inner midzy wanted to scream in joy, but decided to not make a sound to not look crazy hahahah

I want to do this song, too

The sixth song was 'No Excuses' by Megan Trainor.

"Now we will reveal the 6 member songs," Jin-goo said as he approached said category.

The first mission song was 'Missing You' by BTOB. I love this song with all my soul it's beautiful. I want to do this song as well.

Second song mission was IU's 'My Sea'.

OMGOMGOMGOMG THIS SONG IS SO BEAUTIFUL I LOVE IT WITH ALL MY SOUL AND HEART XSDCFVGBHNJMNHBGVFCD IU MY QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Sorry that's my inner fangirl again, but IU has been my favorite singer ever since 2013 so I hope I can try out this song if it doesn't get full first.

Third song was...... Fate! I really liked this song, it helps me relax.

But... it was for the dance category????

I was so confused.

Still I'd like to do this song.

"Now we will continue with the nine member songs," Jin-goo continued.

He revealed the first song aaand... It was BLACKPINK's 'Ice Cream'.

"I want to do this song," Bahiyyih said.

"Me too," Nientzu smiled.

"Same," I added

The second song mission is... 'Salute' by Little Mix!

"In this mission, we will test your individual strengths and talents, so choose the position you're most confident in.

"You'll write rap, create choreography, and do the arrangement. The most important part of this mission is the benefit.

"As before, when all 11 teams are done performing, the masters will choose the best teams for each group. Everyone on that team will receive benefit points and the benefit will be divided equally among the team members.

"The benefit points will be... 270,000 points! Three member teams get 90,000 per member, six member teams get 45,000 each, and nine member groups will get 30,000 points.

"You may now start picking your songs, but the order of selection is by cell ranking from the First Survival Announcement."

"That's not bad," I told the three girls beside me, "We're number 7th, so we get a good chance."

"But there's a limit to each group," Jin-goo added, "For three member teams, only 1 group of K, C, and J, for six member groups, 2 groups of K, C, and J, and so on. Remember that one team will have an extra C Group member, so it will depend on the song they choose.

"First place Choi Yujin, Cai Bing, and May, you may begin choosing your songs."

***

"Huening Bahiyyih, Hsu Nientzu, Zhong Liling, and Sakamoto Shihona, you may begin choosing your songs."

The four of us held each other's hands as we walked to the song selection place.

"I'm going for this one," Nientzu said as she pointed at the Ice Cream panel.

"Ohh me too, me too," Bahiyyih said happily.

"I choose this one," Shihona pointed at the My Sea panel.

"I want to do so many," I whined. I pointed at My House, Missing You, All About You, Mafia In The Morning, My Sea, Fate, and Ice Cream.

"I think this song will suit you," Bahiyyih said as she pointed to a song panel.

"Yeah, it does," Shihona agreed and Nientzu nodded.

"Really? Ok I'll try that one," I said with a laugh.

***

Haha cliffhanger, wait till the next update to see the song! 😼 (If you read the story before then hehe thanks for coming back)

Also, should I stop adding my Author's Notes at the end of each chapter? 

Or do you like my chaotic messages?

Ily guys and see you next update!