❀𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆❀

"You know, My Queen. I had love you since Highschool?"

"Of course My King and you know my answer to that is?"

"You too had love me for that long too"

"And my love for you will continue to grow" he smiled as he kissed his lover. "Sorry to interrupt, but your Highness we need you in the throne room" a guard came out and said, the King look towards his Queen, "go, I'll be fine. I'll stay in the garden waiting for you" the Queen said, "are you sure?"

"Of course, now go" the Queen smiled and pushed his King.

While walking around, the Queen heard something, "What was that?" He asked, "Hello? Who's there?" He yelled out, he walked closer to the noise, "Long time, no see Snuggle bug"

"AHH!"
𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

"I understand that your Highness and we'll do everything that we can to get the Queen back, to bring you your Queen "

"Well, try harder!"

"Changmin! Please calm down"

"How can I be calm Kevin!? Chanhee is somewhere out there! My Queen, My love, My life! I had him, I had him in my arms and in a snap he's gone. Who would do such a thing?" Changmin ran a hand through his hair and sat down. "I know, I know, but don't worry he'll be back in your arms, I promise" Kevin said sitting next to Changmin and started rubbing his back, "I just want him safe in my arms" Changmin said putting his face in his hands.

"I know" 𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

So, uh yea, Chanhee got taken, so that's great.

Who do you think took Chanhee? I mean the answer is really not that hard.......well for the people that read all of book one that is.

I hope you like the first chapter, sorry for the short chapter too. Most of the chapters will be short.

Anyways vote comment and follow if you want. Good morning night or afternoon bye love you<3