The Complicated "US" (one-shot)

As soon as Kath closed the door of her pad, Quen reached out for her hand. She stepped back until she was leaning on the door. He held both of her hands and carressed them. His hot hands went up to her arms and he moved closer until their faces are just inches away. But Kath wasn't looking at him - her eyes were focused on their feet. Quen used his fingers to lift her chin. Her eyes automatically looked into his. His eyes were nailed on hers as well. She didn't want to assume based on what she read on his gaze. That was all new to her. Kath saw feelings from his eyes.. Longing? Lust? She wasn't sure.

Quen didn't speak still, but his right hand went up to touch her shoulder, then her face. One thumb traced the corners of her mouth. His eyes followed and he stared at her lips. In moments which seemed like forever, he closed the distance from his face to her face. He kissed the top of her nose, while both hands were holding Kath's face. Then he touched his lips to hers. She closed her eyes, but he did not really kiss her. He was teasing! He bit her lower lip. She just heard herself moan, subconciously. It was taking too long already.. or so she thought because she felt the fast beating in her chest became faster. Quen removed one hand from her face to grab her pulse and put her hand over his chest. The beat mirrored her own heartbeat. Kath realized he was trying to control himself too.

"Ask me to stop," finally Quen whispered.

Kath opened her eyes but she saw him closed his own. He leaned his forehead to her. His breathing was heavy. He looked like he was having a really difficult time.

She has decided. She put her free arm on his nape and pulled him. As soon as his lips touched hers again, she felt them move to claim her mouth fully. She parted her lips so he can do what he wanted. Both of his arms surrounded her waist to keep her near him. Kath was stuck between Quen's body and the door for minutes but she did not mind. She wanted him like this, too.

It was their first kiss. Yes, they are a love team but it was their first kiss - on and off cam. She loved it... She loves him.

"Kath..." he called her name after a long, breath-taking kiss.

She seemed to have woke up from a beautiful dream. "Hmmn?" she looked intently on Quen. He was staring at her too.

"Please be mine." He pleaded.

Tears fell from Kath's eyes...

Unfortunately, she is his bestfriend's girlfriend.