One ~ Texas

Lucas POV

"But Dad!" I yelled. 

"No buts! You have to go to Texas. One in a million get accepted to that academy! Don't be a dummy." Dad yelled over the phone.

"Fine." I said sadly, and hung up. 

The next day, the jet comes. My parents paid for one from a lottery. I hug my two best friends goodbye, Maya and Farkle. I then go to my 800th girlfriend, Jennette. "Its over, stop crying." I said, and went in the jet, waving goodbye to them.

"KEEP IN TOUCH!" Maya yelled. I only dated 800 girls, thats pretty low. I sat in a spot, and munched on chips. I was nervous. Meeting my successful father who is the owner of Onthespot, the largest and most popular company in the world, and my actress mother who goes to broadway a lot. Compared to them I'm like a burnt potato. After a day, the plane stopped at the airport. I thanked the driver by giving him some cash, grabbed my bags, and headed out. I stepped inside the airport, and got a Taxi to drive to my parents farm. I got out of the taxi, and knocked on the door. My parents opened the door, and gave me a big hug.

               "You won't regret moving back here hunny bun!" Mom yelled, letting me inside with a batch of cookies. I see other parents watching television. They wave at me and smile. I make a face. "Who are they?" I ask pointing to them. They turn off the television and walk towards me. "I'm Eleanor Matthews and this is Michael Matthews. We're temporarily living here since our farm had termites." Mrs. Blanchard explained. I nodded. "Oh! They have a daughter a year younger than you!" Dad yelled. Mr. Blanchard ran up the stairs, yelling "RILEY! COME DOWN! THE SONS HERE!". 

        A beautiful brunette walks down the stairs, I can't take my eyes off her. She comes up to me, and smiles. "Hi, I'm Riley Matthews." the girl says with a strong country accent. She puts her hand out for me to shake. I shake it and sparks run through my body. "Are you Lucas Friar? I was doing some research about your school and seems like you're a popular kid." Riley excalimed. "Yes, I'm Lucas Friar." I answered. Riley nodded and smiled. Mom made dinner that night. I couldn't stop thinking about Riley, and it didn't help that she was forced to sit in mext to me. The next day, I woke up. "Lucas, honey, please milk the cow." Mom said. I put on my clothes, and went to milk the cow. Perks on living on a farm. I opened the barn doors, and Riley gasped. "You scared me!' Riley laughed. She was wearing a blank turtle neck, a black short skirt, and a red plaid jacket covering her hip.

        "Hey Riley, I was wondering if you would like to go out sometime?" I asked. Riley blushed. "Sorry. I can't date you...no offense, but you kind of have a reputation." Riley said.