Twin-Thrills (J.JK)

"I swear your death is not so far" He shouted while chasing her all around the house. "Come back here you little-" He raised his voice even more while she sat down catching her breath. "I thought people with the name Yeonjun are very kind and they would let their sisters do anything," She said in a sad mocking tone giving him puppy eyes. "Well, I thought generally angels were named Luna & not devils." He said while looking at her with rage. 

"Ahh, what's your problem? You should be happy to have a sister with similar interests! Are you scared if I start playing basketball I might be better than you?" She asked while raising an eyebrow while he just sighed. "Listen, Luna, The girls in the team aren't good! You've seen them going to clubs with a different guy every night right?  & they don't even practice sincerely they just come to the court where we boys are playing, well my friends are no less. I don't want them to see you in the same way they see those girls." He said sitting beside her while she understood his concern after thinking

 Both Yeonjun & Luna were very popular in their school since they were twins of opp gender, It's kinda rare you know? So everything regarding them becomes a hot topic! There isn't a week where the school doesn't go on with- "THE CHOI TWINS THIS TIME-" But once Yeonjun spotted someone stalking them at their family outing after which he warned the entire school to stop all the shit! After that, though their individual popularity never decreased, Them being popular as twins got totally forgotten, many new students who don't know about them being twins even assumed them as couples cause of how close they are and they wouldn't care less.

"Dad, sometimes remind her that I'm older, she acts like she was born an entire eternity before me," Yeonjun whined to his dad as Luna was commanding him since morning. "Alright, Listen, Luna, You see that guy right there? he's born 4 freakin minutes before you- almost 240 seconds, make sure you give him proper respect because he is one old man you've got as your brother!" Her dad spoke to her seriously while controlling his laugh which didn't last long as both the father & daughter burst out giggling while hi-fiving each other. "Are you mocking me too? Wow!!" He said rolling his eyes while he poured some milk over his cereals. 

"Hey, mom!" Luna greeted as she saw her mom walking downstairs. "Morning!" Mrs. Choi greeted back. "Uh Jun? Do you have a reason for going to school so early lately?" His mom asked him looking into his eyes. "Uhm me? A-ah no mom actually I-I yeahh!! we decided to practice early this week cause we have a game coming up" He said stuttering while laughing it off awkwardly. "Oh! I thought you had some special  guest to meet with!" Mrs. Choi replied with a slight smirk. "What the hell mom? Im leaving bye!!" He said as he quickly rushed outdoors while the rest were giggling at his tensed-up expression.

(At the basketball court)

"We have a foreign return case today!" Adam said while the rest of the guys threw the ball away listening to what he had to say. "Our principal's son? He returned from Europe!" He said. "Arghh, typical high school stuff," Yeonjun groaned "Continue practicing guys" He continued while all of them took positions. 

"Yup everything is typical high school stuff to people who puts down their school at every tournament & currently needs a replacement." A voice entered the court as everyone looked towards it. "Oh, And you are?" One of them questioned. "the foreign return y'all were talking about I guess?" he smiled. "bruh, now you're making it even more typical by pulling it into a first-meet fight! Enjoy your first day in our country! Good luck" Yeonjun replied shaking his head. "Alright then, Goodbye losers! If you need any help with techniques in the game, call me! I'm Jungkook!" He said throwing his card at them walking away.

Jungkook has always been an attitude freak since his childhood, can't blame him, it's the scenario he's been growing. No one is superior to him unless it's someone he loves. Talkin about love, His phone just pinged - indicating it's a text. Opening it up to find a text from a number saved 'Bambi' - his online girlfriend! Dont just walk away cause it's just an online relationship. They've always proven their relationship stronger than a married couple. Video chats every day, all little updates, they've always been together from far these 10 months. They found each other through a family friend who has a dog breeding business on Instagram. Both of them being crazy dog-lovers accidentally had to argue over a pomeranian for 2 whole weeks- ended-up dating. Though they've never met in person, their late-night video calls would make them happy for an entire week. Since he's back from Europe, they're gonna meet each other for the first time.