1. (PAYDAY 2) John Wick Weapon Pack

After a brief explanation...

Me: So, our first video is from PAYDAY 2 

The words "OVERKILL" in blood red were shown with the "O" as a bomb.

Glynda: That's a interesting replacement for a word.

The screen turns to a man with a sniper rifle with a suppressor is shown.

Ruby: OOOOOOOOOO A FELLOW SNIPER!!!!

The camera then faces a familiar Chinese teenager with purple eyes as he focuses his aim. It then cuts to his position near a window with a dead body behind him.

Everyone (except me and Ren): REN??????????????!!!!!!!!!

Ren: Wait what?

Me: Everyone, please meet Lie Ren. A former hitman turned newest member of the Payday Gang.

Nora: Ren when did you became a assassin then a robber?

Ren: I don't know myself.

Me: It's a different Ren, nothing to be concerned about.

Ren then fires a shot as he throws away his gun and walks away.

Y/N: Dude, never throw your gun away that's rude.

Ruby: YEAH!

Ren then pulls out a pistol and cocks it.

Ruby: OOOOOOOOOOO WHAT'S THAT GUN??????????!!!!!!!

Summer: Ruby manners.

Ruby: Hehehe, sorry gun.

Y/N: It looks like a Heckler & Koch P30L with a custom compensator design. I did own some P30Ls & the military version called the HK45 with a similar compensator.

Me: It is, it's known as the "Contractor" in game and is Ren's signature pistol. It's sadly semi-auto only unlike Stormflower but pack more of a punch.

Ren is interested about the weapon, sure it's not fully-automatic like Stormflower but it might be perfect for conserving ammo.

Ren: Hey Ruby, Y/N, can you try to make one of these for me?

Ruby & Y/N: SURE!

Ren then walks down a hallway until encountering 2 Atlas AKs, he then shoots the one his right two times before pointing his pistol under his left arm and shooting the one beside it 3 times.

Ironwood is shocked on how he killed 2 of his androids like they were cannon fodder.

Qrow: Damn he's good.

Me: Well of course since he's ex-military and a ex-hitman.

Ozpin: Wait, Ren was a soldier as well?

Me: He was, before being a professional killer he was a part of the US Marines. 3rd Battalion, 3rd Marines who served 5 tours of duty. It was where he got his tatoo "Fortuna Favet Fortibus" or "Fortune Favours The Brave" in Latin which was the motto of his former regiment. It was also where he got his nickname: "Baba Yaga" or Russian for Boogeyman (It actually means a old  witch of Russian Folklore)

Everyone: WOW.

Ren then shoots another AK 5 times when one tried to sneak up on him but gets disarmed and shot. Ren tries to shoot the other one but his gun ran out of ammo.

Y/N: Well that's a problem.

Ren then hits the AK with his kneecap and take out a SMG and shoots one right behind him.

Cinder: He improvises, I should get him to be on my side.

Ren: No in a million years dickhead.

Y/N: DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!!!!!!

Ren then encounters alot of AKs coming out of a door as he sprays them down and hides behind a pillar. The 2 remaining AKs hide behind pillars as 1 gets up to check when Ren suprises from behind and shoots 1 of the AKs as he holds the other at gunpoint.

LIE REN WEAPON PACK

3 WEAPONS                                               4 PATTERNS

1 THROWABLE                                         4 MATERIALS

4 MASKS                                                     4 ACHIEVEMENTS

                           OCTOBER 2Oth

Me: Well, that's it. Stay Tuned for the next!