Thrill

Jungkook's POV

Getting out of the bedroom and walked to the living room, my focus was on Jimin who was in the middle of the couch watching an action movie.

Walking towards him as I saw him closing his ears as the gunshot started, I waited for him to realize my presence by his side.

Upon him diverting his beautiful eyes towards me, Jimin's face lit up as he grinned prettily, and I grinned back, happy filling my whole body, loving his reaction.

"Hi, Kookie" he released his palms from his ears, and stretched his arms towards me, wanting to be hugged, and who was I to say no when he looked that cute in my white t-shirt?

"Hi, baby. Why are you watching this kind of movie?" lifting him up gently before sitting down and proceeded placing Jimin on my lap, he laughed soft hearing my question.

Circling his arms around my neck, he pouted asking for a smooch and what else should I do?

Repositioning Jimin to straddle me, we both closed in for a kiss, and I felt Jimin smiling into it for a second before he dived in for a deeper one.

Letting this cute lover of mine had a taste of me to his heart content, both of us finally broke away when our lungs begged for air.

Breathing hard, giving the lung what it wanted, I smiled as my eyes flickered to Jimin's swollen lips that was curled up forming a smile.

Jimin did the same, as he proceed giving me one last quick peck, before he turned away and settled himself down in my lap again, having his back rested on my chest.

"It's loud, but interesting. And it's trending on Netflix! I don't want to be left behind when Tae comes for a visit and talked about all these trending movies from the app," he told, fiddling with our engagement ring on my finger, then turning his face up to me after giving the ring a soft kiss.

"You should be watching sweet romcom or something, baby. The one that's not supposed to shock you and our baby," taking in his scent as I buried my nose on his neck, Jimin sighed when he titled his head giving me more access to his neck, and didn't stop my hand from slipping under the shirt, tracing his baby bump with my fingers.

"I just need to feel a little thrill and excitement tonight," his breathy voice was dripping with need that Jimin didn't even try to hide, and I smirked looking at his side profile who appeared to be enjoying my touches and kisses with closed eyes.

I didn't stop my hands and proceeded touching Jimin's body that was reacting to everything, and my kisses also went up to his jaw before nibbling his earlobe.

"Action movies can't give you that much thrill compared to how I could, right?"

"Mhmm,"

"Want me to give you a thrilling and exciting night instead, baby?" whispering against his ear sensually, Jimin was more than accepting when he turned his head towards me, giving me such seductive gaze.

"Yes, please" his eyes trailed to my lips, and I smiled, looking at how unfocused his eyes were.

"Let's get you to bed,"

Lifting this pregnant lover of mine carefully in my arms, Jimin couldn't seem to be patient enough as he started giving licks and bites on my exposed neck on our way to the bedroom.

Chuckling deep as I was amused by his behavior but was also getting turned on due to his actions, I quickened my steps to our bedroom, but was still mindful of Jimin's condition.

He was five months into the pregnancy, and that said a lot.

My focus during our sex was always to fulfill Jimin's needs but that didn't mean that Jimin did nothing at all to please me.