Part 1

Josie always loved the soft yellow lights of the candles floating around in the dining hall of Hogwarts. It gave her a weird sense of peace and made her feel at home. Even now, in her sixth year in Hogwarts, this sense of peace manages to make her calm and relaxed as she speaks to her friends she hasn't seen since the year before.

The brunette is torn between listening to MG who's talking about his trip to Disneyland, or listening to Kaleb who's talking about his trip to Egypt where he got to work with dragons. On one hand, Josie has always wanted to go to Disneyland and never got the chance to, so hearing her friend talk about it is making her fall right back into childhood. On the other hand, as a muggle born, dragons just sound so fascinating to the Saltzman girl. So, Josie does her best to divide her attention between her two friends.

Just as MG starts talking about the Splash Mountain ride, and Kaleb mentions seeing a Norwegian Ridgeback, the Headmistress calls for their attention. The blonde woman stands tall with all the confidence that comes with her title. She gathers everyone's attention in no time, and every student looks at her with all the respect that she is owed.

"It is my greatest honor to inform you that Hogwarts will be hosting the Triwizard tournament this year!" Caroline's smile is wide and proud and immediately causes cheers amongst the students. She waits and lets them celebrate for a moment before lifting a hand that immediately makes them quiet again. "The students of both the Beauxbatons Academy and the Durmstrang Institute will be staying with us for the year. Let's give them a warm welcome."

The great hall doors open loudly and all students immediately look in their direction. Josie's eyes widen when she sees students dressed in blue walk in, led by a man with dark skin and a short beard. The man wears a blue suit, and an enigmatic smile plays on his lips. The hundreds of students walking inside the hall barely make any sound, and it's the only thing Josie can think about as she watches them.

"Here are the students of the Beauxbatons Academy, with their headmaster Vincent Griffith!" Caroline announces, immediately causing a round of applause from the Hogwarts students.

The Beauxbatons students all stand on the right side of the room, with the same playful confidence coming from their headmaster. Josie can't help but think that they all kinda look full of themselves.

It doesn't take long for the doors of the hall to open once more. This time, it seems that the students dressed in black and red have decided to make all the noises the previous school didn't make. If the Beauxbatons Academy seems like a light and playful school, the Durmstrang Institute seems cold and almost arrogant in their confidence. They are being led by a man with dark blond hair and a smile that almost makes Josie's blood run cold. Josie's eyes fall on a girl walking by the man's side, and the brunette immediately notices that they look alike. The Saltzman girl realizes she must have been staring for too long when the girl's eyes land on her and they make eye contact. Josie quickly looks away, just in time for her twin to smack her arm.

"Ow! Lizzie, why did you do that?"

"That's Hope Mikaelson!" Josie furrows her eyebrows and Lizzie smacks her arm again, this time a little lighter than before. "Hope Andrea Mikaelson, Josie!"

"I still have no idea who that is."

"I swear to God... Josette, she's the seeker of the Bulgarian Quidditch team! The youngest professional Quidditch player right now, and literally the best seeker alive. Like- come on! I told you about her before."

As Lizzie speaks, Josie's eyes slowly make their way back to the auburn haired girl that seems to attract literally all the attention in the room. Dressed in a heavy looking black coat, with a long red scarf and her auburn hair falling into perfect waves on her shoulders, Hope walks with confident steps. Her eyes stay ahead of herself, and Josie can't help but wonder why she broke that focus and confidence to look at her.