Movie night

Kol's pov: Me and Davina are currently watching a movie with her parents. We're laying on the couch spooning eachother while her parents are sitting on the couch on the other side of the room. Sometime in the middle of the movie Davina starts to become handsy.

I gasp slightly as I feel Davina turning over a little so that her ass is rubbing right against my crotch. I look down at her and cough slightly. She just looks me in the eye with a giant smirk spreading across her face as she continues to move her ass on my crotch. I whisper in her ear "knock it off love, your parents are right there." she look up at me and whispers "I dont feel like knocking it off." And with that she back all the way onto me to the point where her ass is against my crotch.

I try to stifle a groan as she started grinding on me. She looks up at me with a smug look on her face knowing what's she doing. She starts to pick up the pace, causing me to shove my head in the pillow, suffocating any groans that threaten to spill out.

Davina's pov: I look up at Kol with a big cocky grin on my face, knowing he's doing everything he can from making any sounds. "Kol are you okay?" my mother asks, since its dark she can't see what I'm doing. "Y-yeah, im just hot that's all." He mange to say without completely losing it. "Oh dear, that's not good. Im going to make you my famous soup." My mother saids and with that she and leaves. I then take the opportunity to reach my arm behind my back, cupping Kol through his pants.

Causing Kol to push his face deeper in the pillow letting out a muffled groan. "Honey?" my mother yells. "yes sweetheart?" my father replies "can you go to the store to get me some chicken broth please?" "yeah sure thing sweetheart." with that my father gets up from the couch and leaves the room.

I roll over so that im facing Kol. "What the hell are you doing, Davina? Your parents we're here and you thought it was a good idea to try and turn me on" Kol said through gritted teeth. I giggle slightly "Did I say something funny love?" Kol asks clenching his jaw, making me bite my lip and squeeze my legs closed. "Oh you kinda did Kolly, you said I tried to turn you on, when we both know I did" I respond with a giant smirk plastered on my face. "Oh really what makes you so sure of that darling?" He replies scoffing a little. "Oh I don't know maybe your little friend down there gave me a clue." I respond looking down at his raging hard on. "ugh you betrayed me old friend." Kol mumbles looking down. "I can't help it babe im horny, and I want you."

Kol tries to hide the grin that's slowly creeping up on his face. He then without any warning slides a hand beneath my dress, slowly creeping up my leg and thigh. "Well then love maybe I'll let you have me if you're a good girl." He responds suddenly rubbing my clit through my lace thong, causing me to whimper. "My my love, are you this horny for me" he replies slowly rubbing my slit through my thong. I close my legs, but he forced them back open. "Yes Kol im this horny for you. Do something please im begging you." I respond looking at him.

He then picked me up and put me on the floor leaving me on my knees. "If you want me to solve your little problem youre you going to beg. Like the little slut you are." He said, while holding my face up making me look him in the eyes, His once soft chocolate eyes, were now dark as the night sky.

"No chance in hell Kol, I won't beg. Just help solve my problem please." I whined, as I play with his belt buckle. Kol gently smacked my hand away from his belt. "Fine you won't beg then you won't get anything you can watch me have some fun though love" He winks and with that he took off his belt and slowly slid down his boxers. Letting his hard cock spring free, with a little pre-cum oozing from the tip. I whimper at the look of it "Kol please im begging you" I whine. Kol looked down at me with a giant cocky smirk that took up his whole face. "Begging me for what love" he said as he slapped my bottom lip with the tip of his pulsing cock.

Kol then pulls out of my mouth, he kneels down and give my aching pussy a rough smack "OH KOL" I screamed out but then he covers my mouth with the back of his hand. "Shhh love your mom can hear you." he reminds me uncovering my mouth. "Kol you promised you would solve my problem" I whine. "And I will in time." He responds with a wink "hey! Kol that wasn't apart of the deal" I groan. "I think you're forgetting love that I agreed to solve your problem but I never said when I would" I say with a smirk. "I'll make you a deal, love." I say "what do you have in mind babe" she replies trying to look innocent. I quickly pull out a thong and a small little black remote I hide behind my back from my overnight bag that's by the door.

Davina's pov: I look at Kol "the deal is that I have to wear a thong?" I ask with confusion "oh no dear this isn't any normal thong love" Kol grins "what do you mean by that Kol..." I ask starting to feel suspicious. Kol shows the remote he was hiding behind his back, making my eyes widen. "v-vibrating thong" I stutter Kol looks at me and chuckles a little. "Yes love, the deal is that if you can get through the rest of the movie without having an orgasm then I'll fix your little problem. If you orgasm you'll be forced to solve your little problem out for the next two days." He explains "ughh" I groan "fine fine you have yourself a deal" I say getting up and grabbing the thong. I start to walk away when I feel a giant slap on my ass, making me gasp. He just winks at me.

(Continues next chapter)