moving in. Chapter 1.

(Your P.O.V)

I woke up to the sound of hearing a screen door opening & shutting repeatedly outside. It sounded like someone kept walking in, and out. It got to the point where I was annoyed of hearing the clasp of the door. I finally got up and looked out the window. I looked and saw a U-Haul truck in the driveway of the house next door. I totally forgot that house was even up for sale. I decided to lurk some more and I finally saw people grabbing boxes out the truck and walking back and forth. I wonder who my new neighbors are! I really couldn't see them that well because it's still dark, since it's 3 a.m. Being the nosey neighbor I am, I walked outside and went next door. Knowing I looked a hot mess I contemplated going back inside my house. Before I could change my mind, I decided to just wait by the U-Haul truck. I saw a figure come out the house and walk near the truck, so I decided to introduce myself. "Hi. I'm Maddi. Not to startle you or anything, but I heard y'all putting stuff in your house. Do you need help with anything? I'm willing to help." A sweet voice replied "aw, thank you sweetie! I'm Joyce. Sorry for all the noise. But we're almost done now. Thank you for asking." "No problem Ms. Joyce!" I replied. Before I left, some other people came out the house. "These are my twin sons Christopher & Christon. Christopher & Christon this is Maddi who was nice enough to offer to help." Ms. Joyce said. "Hi Christon, Hi Christopher. Nice meeting you." I replied. I finally went back to my house to go back to sleep. I can't believe twins moved in next door! I couldn't tell if they were cute or not because it was dark. Hopefully they are.

Kinda boring? I know. 😭 it'll get interesting soon. This is just like a introduction chapter. & it's unrealistic because you would NEVER see me leave my house at 3 a.m. Lol. But vote pls. Thanks. 😘