Part?1

(Art by MandieeArts on DeviantArt)

I tiredly woke up in my bed and flipped my long pink-ish red hair. I slammed my fist on the alarm clock to turn it off before tying my long hair up into a messy bun. I then sighed and went over to my dresser and looked at myself. I didn't bother to put on makeup, since I'm naturally goregous. I have wavy pink-ish red hair, tanned skin, and two different colored eyes. Ones baby blue and ones also pink-ish red. I then went to the closet and put in a quick outfit.

 I then went to the closet and put in a quick outfit

(But without the ring)

I then headed downstairs, grabbed my leftover toast from the fridge and walked out and went to work. I work at a shop as a cashier and it's in between Snowdin and waterfall. (I live in Snowdin technically.)

As I ran there I ran into someone. "O-ouch!" I said as I fell. I looked up at the person to apologize, but before I could say anything he said "Watch where you're going."

"S-s-sorry." I said. I picked up my now soggy toast and looked over at him. He was a skeleton. He had a black jacket, red shirt, black shorts and red eyes. He didn't seem much taller than me, maybe 5'1?

"You better be." He asis ands he looked ant me.
I
The ywaubhme
T

The way he said that amde me feel butterflies in my stomach., I blushed a deep pink-ish red and continued walking. He stared at me angrily but I didn't mind .

I continued on my daily commute to work, still lost in thought about that skeleteom. I didn't even get his name yet I think I'm in love with him which was weird because I hate everyone. Somehow he alone made my heartf sweon.

As I got to work my boss asked me why I was late. I tried explaining but he didn't listen and he slammed his fist into my fragile petite ribcage. I tried to hold in my tears as I ran away.

(Timeskip$

I silently cried and held my head down as I scanned the customers items. "H-h-have a gr-great day...!" I choked out. I wished the day would end already.

Then, all of a sudden I saw the guy I ran into this morning. He was definitely 5'1 alright.

He set his gallon of milk and mustard on the counter and glared at me. I scahhned ha
His items and tried not to cry in front of him. "I- t-tha- w- tha- it- that-l-ll be 6-6-69 g-go-gold......!" I said, both crying and blushing. He was so dreamy and hot!

He handed me the 69G and a note. I quickly put the 69G in the cash register and put his stuff in a plastic bag before ahndiy it to him. "Ha-have a-a-a g-rea-great d-d-day...!" I said. I watched him as he left before reading the note.
"Meet me at behind the store after 5pm" (ok) even his handwriting gave me buttelfli in my stomachj.

I shoved the note in my pocket and smiled before continuing my hard work. I had stopped crying.

To be continued