Getting closer than we were

The first chapter of my new book I am sorry it took a while to get it up I have just been busy with school work anyway enjoy your new book:)

Ranboo was in third period waiting for the lunch bell to ring until "MARK are you paying attention" the teacher asked waiting for a response.Ranboo felt the trepidation taking over so he just gave a slight nod. "Alright then " and the teacher continued to teach.ranboo put his head back and let out a sigh of relief he isn't the type to draw attention to himself.but he failed miserably : the whole class was now glaring at him "MARK I TOLD U TO LISTEN NOT LOOK AROUND THE ROOM.EXPLAIN YOURSELF" the teacher boomed in vexation
"I-I-I-emm-I"ranboo stuttered
"For god sake mark just speak it is not that hard"the teacher spat. Ranbo felt the tears prick at his eyes slightly dampening his black and white mask "hey look he's crying hahah"
Tommy laughed causing a chain reaction with the class.In a panic he ran he ran the same way he ran from his other problems,he ran the tears now soaking his mask.he ran to the bathroom and locked the door he took off his mask and glasses and cried,continuously sobbing into his hands.

Time skip to lunch
Ranboo had gotten lunch and sat on the floor at the back left corner.he had his tray with a bag of chips and water next to him on the floor .he was scrolling through TikTok minding his own business then...
"Hey look it's the cry baby "Tommy teased towering over him with Tubbo on one side and gorge on the other. The two boys next to him looked uncomfortable. " leave him alone Tommy,you know you have changed since you started hanging out with dream of you are going to bully people do it with him.same with you George"tubbo said with annoyance.
"Whatever.see ya cry baby"Tommy said kicking ranboo and leaving;George fallowing."sorry about them are you ok?"Tubbo asked sitting down next to him.
"Why did you defend me?"ranboo asked "because I am not like them.even the teachers bully you and I feel sorry for you"Tubbo answered

"Well you shouldn't feel sorry for me I am not worth your time and everyone will hate you if u befriend be sooo....."
"Hang on there I'll pick my own friends thanks and you seem like a good guy I don't care what the other kids think of me"tubbo said

Ranboo pov
Me and tubbo had all the same classes so he isn't a stranger but we are not best friends either But tubbo has never been this talkative towards me before "maby he just wants a new friend.but why would he pick me?"I thought. However just listening to his voice makes me feel better and a bit safer.