5:00a.m.

I woke up by my dom sleep talking, he always does this. It's normally nonsense about our cat or other stuff and this time wasn't anything other than that. I look over to see my phone. *5:00 a.m.* I look over to see him peacefully sleeping. His soft cheeks and his long eye lashes. He's so beautiful. I can't help but thinking about what happened last night. Wow. Last night was definitely something new, we got a new toy which seems to be our favorite of all. A remote vibrator. Last night my mother and father invited us to a birthday party for my mother. My boyfriend, Xander, decided it would be a great idea to get a vibrator  he can control with the switch of a remote. He teased me with it non stop at the table with my parents. He knew what he was doing when he turned it off right before my orgasm. I got mad at him Atleast four times before he decided that was enough for tonight.

I noticed on our way back to my apartment that he had a boner, and then I knew what was about to go down. When we got back to the apartment he made dinner and we sat down at our small table in the kitchen. Right before we stared eating he put his hand on my thigh

"Xander!" I said with the fork almost in my mouth.

He giggles quietly, "whaaat, you know you like it, Ray."

"I'm eating, Xander."

"So am I, I don't see the problem here."

I roll my eyes and look back at my food and put a fork full of rice in my mouth. He moves his hand up so slow I don't even notice it's moving until I feel my underwear move slightly to the side.

"Xander."

"Yes, hun?"

"What did I jus-"

he shoves a finger in me. I remembered how smoothly he moved his fingers in side of me. He adds another finger and rubs my clit with his thumb while he plays with me as he pleases. He knew what he was doing. Right as I was about to orgasm he took his fingers out and shoved them into my mouth. I gave him the ugliest look.

After we finished eating I went straight to bed. He knew I was mad at him for not letting me finish at all today.

I snap out of it and look over to Xander sleeping and I realize how wet I am, my thighs clenched so hard together it hurts. I loosened my thighs and l thought about how mad Xander would be if he seen me do anything to myself with out his permission.

"Fuck it."

I slowly move my hands down my stomach into my pants. I rub my clit and almost moan but I caught myself. Right as I'm about to finishing feel a large warm hand grab the one I was touching my self with. It's Xander. I look over and start stuttering.

"I-I-I'm sorry. I couldn't h-help it Xander."

"Save it." He says staring into my eyes.

It's dark in the room. I see him move away from the bed and hear in grab Something off the desk in his room. I feel a rope being tied around my hands as he flips me over onto my stomach.

"I thought I told you what I'd do if you ever touched yourself with out my permission, hm?" He says roughly tying the rope around my wrists.

"I-I know I'm sorry I wasn't thinking"

"Don't even try to get you're self out of this, Ray. You knew."

"I- I-"

"What are the three rules?"

I slowly look into his green eyes and stutter

"Say it princess. What are my rules"

"N-no going out with out t-telling you."