𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎: Teamwork Mission

"FREEDOOOOM! I CAN FINALY BREEEEEEATHE," I scream as I run out the building. Myah laughed at me and also joined on running outside.

The entire Shoot! Team was wearing purple sweaters and the other teams were wearing white, gray, and blue.

"There are buses in the parking lot, where do you think we're going?" I asked Bahiyyih.

"No idea," she answered curiously.

"You girls have been given a special mission today," the staff told us, "It's called the Planet Teamwork Mission.

"No matter where you end up arriving, you must perform there."

"HUH?? But we don't even know where we're going!" I whined.

"You see those buses? There are numbers 1 to 4 in those buses. Depending on which number you choose, your destination will be decided."

The girls wowed at the sudden mission but still looked very exited.

When the staff gave us permission, our team rushed to a bus and got on it. Since there were only 7 seats in the bus fur us, I sat down in the same seat as Manami, but she was facing forward while I sat facing Wei and Ririka.

"When we dance later, are we going to have a hat?" Hsinwei asked making us puzzled.

"As in like a hat in front of us," she said. The girls then understood what she meant and we started laughing.

"Instead of money, let's ask for snacks," I said with a laugh.

***

"Where are we...?" I said as we came by an apartment building.

"I'm getting even more clueless," Yujin agreed.

We were asked to enter the building and we were taken to an elevator.

"We're going to a house?" the girls said as we exited the lift.

"Where is this place?" Bahiyyih asked as a clingy Ruan held onto her arm, "It's an apartment."

"It could be a fan's house!" I said.

"I'm nervous for some reason," Bahiyyih said as she was about to knock the door

"Do you want to build a snowman?~" Myah and I sang as Bahiyyih knocked.

However, there was no response. Bahiyyih knocked again but this time we heard a woman's voice.

Our hearts began racing with excitement and nervousness at who could be there.

"You're the celebrities from TV!" she exclaimed as she let us in her home. I blushed at the comment of us being celebrities.

We changed our shoes to some slippers and we entered the woman's home.

After everyone was inside, we were led to the living room, where we sat awkwardly in silence.

"How awkward," the woman said and we all laughed.

"I am a big fan of the show, so I know you all: Yujin, Ririka, Manami, Ruan, Liling, Hsinwei, Bahiyyih, and Myah."

"Then you are a Planet Guardian?" Yujin asked politely.

"I'm actually the mother of one of the contestants!" she said.

"Oh really?" Yujin asked surprised.

"Who's mother do you think I am?" she asked us.

"Youngeun?"

"Bora?"

"No, I'm actually Dayeon's mom," she said.

We all gasped in shock at the statement, since we didn't think Dayeon would be her daughter.