its just the begging

(The music i was listening to when I wrote this 😊)

No one's  pov

Most of the team was At maji burger when all of a sudden"Coach,We should kick kuroko off the team." Silence everyone was shocked they couldn't believe that kagami of all people had just suggested to kick kuroko his best friend off the team. But in all the silence you can hear riko say "why should we do that kagami its not like he did anything bad.? Whats your reason for this?" riko stated surprisingly calm.

" he's weak he can barely keep up practice and all he can do is pass. As much as I hate to say this I think passing is all hes good for. He's holding us back."

A few murmurs could be heard from the team. "I think he has a point i mean we already won the winter cup like kuroko promised. Why do we need him anymore." hiroshi said "you all can't actually be serious, i mean kuroko has done so much for use, and your just going to trow that away because he's weak?!" Teppei stated clearly mad as well as shocked to see them doing this to someone who thought of them as friends!.

It was disgusting  in his opinion. Then a loud bang and the ringing of a bell could be heard from the door of the restaurant only one person saw the blue hair of what seem to be their now ex-phantom of their team