°1°

.
/BACKGROUND BEFORE APOCALYPSE /

As two new students join ,Lisa  rushes over excitedly to find out what class they are in. “What class are you both in! Please be in?! ” She says a bit too loud for Sage's comfort. Bianca  takes control of the situation, having known Sage's situation at home. ‘They’re really loud , let's hope she’s the only one’ Bianca thinks sending a comforting smile towards Sage.
Sage tries to regain their composure , saying  “yea we are ,my name's Sage and i'll let Bianca introduce herself”.Bianca sends a smile wave to a group walking past “I’m Bianca  but you may call me Bri for short”. Lisa  yells towards the group with an annoyed looking Blonde. “Guys come meet our new classmates!!” Sage flinches and hopes no one notices but just my luck. The loud blonde walks over “Lisa  you're scaring the poor new kid, what’s your name?”. He explains trying to lower his voice so as to not scare her too much. 

“Thanks Blondie and my name is  Sage” she nods her head in a show of respect being given. He nods back “nice name Sage” before walking away dragging  Lisa.  “I need to uh fix up the makeup Bri” she nods  as I walk off towards the bathrooms. She sends me a look telling me that the bruises are showing through

Starting to run towards the bathrooms ,well where I think they are. I notice a little purple looking toddler thing watching me from ahead. He's really creepy  I think to myself as I get about ten meters away from him and that's when I feel it.

As I'm running,  I feel a small finger trace my waist line and I jolt away.  Turning around as I slap a little purple man. I hear ‘ooooo’s”  from the groups around us. I am annoyed as tears fall down my face “touch me again and I swear to god '' I threaten.
Giving the guy a look of pure disgust before running to the bathrooms and fixing my makeup. 

- an hour later- 

Lisa as well as John ask Sage  if she wants food and they hug them tightly as Sage says "yes please!!!" Excited . They hear everyone laugh at  hers ,   Lisa and john's first interaction yet. He says sarcastically "Maybe I should have given you food earlier huh?" Sage  nods their  head vigorously and everyone's laughter grows louder. 
Before everything turns black as she enter the Science rooms in front of them to see....

Whispers surround her “enter a new world awaits you…. You’ll never have to be alone again” a soft yet briskly gruff male voice says over everyone else’s hushed whispers.” A numb feeling flushes over her as the rose tattoo glows a pale green, “she’s a -“ the whispers cut off by her stepping through the mysterious gate. The space around her is a deep blue with Latin words all around ,she now knows what the Latin words engraved in the gatement “A new world of myths and Legends….” Is all she says but in a more light, angelic and heavy voice almost as if this new world has changed her in ways she never thought possible…’.

-A week later- 
She awakens on the side of an abandoned  Street, not remembering anything other than where they hid her sister.... 
Slowly traveling along the road finding Bows, Knives, guns and at least 25 arrows. About an hour after wondering she finds  Her younger sister Angel. Fighting against these things with blood all over their body , jumps of flesh missing,  Veins popping out showing a purple tint in their skin.

Angel looks at her as she smashed the blade on a knife into the temple of the last one. She looks at her sister Anxiously as she slowly approaches her area away from any form of civilization other than herself. 

Watching her sister watch her in that way broke the poor 10 year olds heart. Seeing as her sister looked at her as if she was some kind of monster for killing those things that had killed the majority or their population. The survivors remaining were in small groups, Scavenging for resources ,killing the un-dead to try and survive human extinction. 

The Bond breaking eye contact was held before the sound of a stick snapping made their heads snap to where the movement came from. Seeing a few familiar faces They smile with happiness. The sight of Lisa, John , Ren , Mira was the best thing ever to them but as they got closer to them they watched as Mira was Bitten taking her into the clutches of The un-dead zone...

--------------------------------------------------------

Okay next Chapter will be way better I just needed something to start off with.

Some information on me will also be at the bottom of next Chapter. I'm very sorry for how short this chapter is it was late when I wrote it but I didn't end up publishing it till today. I hope everyone understands. And accepts that I am a high school student. I have exams , test ,assignments and my own job. So it will be hard for me to post especially with Covid-19 now in My Area.

Yes to everyone  that may not sound packed but on top of school, work I also have Gym , Horse riding and some box iing so I do sincerely apologise for not updating every single day. I will try to get a chapter out at least 2-3 times a week. I do get major writers Block but , I will push hard to try and achieve my goal of finishing this book around  Febuary the 27 next year. So I can start a new book in which will be a fan fiction of some type or another Zombie Apocalypse book with my own characters.  I do own Lisa , John , Mira , Ren , Angel , Sage,  Dawn (the dog . Doberman ) , Aliyah (Sage's older sister. Who comes later in the story) and a few others. Please note I'm 13 years of age.