Chapter I

The small stream of silky scarlet blood tracing down the creaky old wooden floor. It always such a pitiful shame they all fall for his old woven but charming tricks. William Charles, the village lover boy with a deep secret that could bring his grave into the old owl house. He had long golden locks that would shimmer in the smallest glance of a star and bright blue eyes that wavered into the ocean when stared into long enough. All of the towns women dawned over him but he had his eyes set on one, Alice Parrington. She left to herself most days but would take a glimpse sight at William when she either forgot her books or when she was alone for the day.

It was a warm summer noon, children playing towards the fields, mothers washing their clothing, and lovers being lovers. William sat near the fountain awaiting a teenage girl to confess their love and later having their heart slit in two by his griming knife. Upon came a smaller lady, long brown hair, with curves and freckles. She approached William with a bright red face. "My name is Kiara!!" she announced. William chuckled lifting her head slightly "Is that so?" a smirk faded onto his face. He could always melt women away with his deep tone and smile. "Your name is quite beautiful, just like the lady it follows" He chirped sliding his hand down her back. This made the lady quiver and turn a darker red than she had before. "C-can we maybe go-" she stuttered but was stopped by William pulling her in for a kiss, it wasn't long but it was meaningful and fake. William stood up and walked away leaving the girl to be confused and stunned. Alice chuckle as William passed "Well how may I help the lovely Alice?" William spoke in a flirting manner, Alice smirked and stared for a moment analyzing the gentleman in front of her "I know." She said lowly so that no one but William heard.