CHAPTER 75: Daddy [18+]

Alam kong masyado ko na kayong pinaasa kaya eto na talaga yon. Mwehehe ^__^

🍑

•••

Lisa finished taking a shower and went to her open-closet to be dressed.

As her usual sleeping attire, sports bra and a pajama pants. She went out the closet and saw Jennie, closed eyes in her bed. She smiled.

"What a gorgeous creature god made." She uttered and kissed the sleeping latter's cheek.

"Hon', you're taking a shower, right?" Lisa wakes Jennie.

"Uhm. Yeah-." She woke up as she smell the manly perfume. Yes, it's Lisa. She also saw Lisa's sleeping attire.

She looks away and gulped.

"I'll.. I'll take a shower." Jennie rushed to the bathroom.

Lisa laughed a bit and lie down the bed.

A few minutes, Jennie called.

"Hon', can you bring me a robe?" She shouted.

Lisa on her sleep woke up and grabbed her robe. She forgot that she's seducing Jennie and she's ducking turned on.

"Here's the robe." Lisa, rubbing her eyes.

Jennie just finished her shower. She slightly opened the door and Lisa never peeked, respecting Jennie.

When Lisa handed the robe, Jennie had the time to pull Lisa inside with all of her strength.

Lisa who's shocked and nervous looks up, avoiding Jennie's body. Well, Jennie is already on robe. She just made an alibi to make Lisa come... and cum.

"H-hon', what are you doing?" Lisa gulped.

Jennie saw how Lisa's adam's apple moved. A fucking hot lady with an adam's apple.

"No, what are you doing? Are seducing me?" She asked and pinned the latter on the bathroom's door.

"The fuck.. Jennie, please." Lisa's sweat are like bullets, it's dripping hot and fast.

"I'm not up there.. Look down, honey." Jennie whispered in the latter's ear. Lisa breathes frantically and shook her head.

"Nah, look down."

Lisa refused again.

A damn intimate tension is wrapping their atmosphere.

"Fucking look down." Jennie made a conman with her serious tone. Lisa felt every hotness of her breath. Jennie gave Lisa's neck a peck

Lisa slowly look down on Jennie with a close eyes and same breathing loop.

"Honey, look at me." Jennie restrained her laugh.

"Jennie, I swear, you won't be able to walk tomorrow!" Lisa groaned.

"Then carry me." Jennie smiled mischievously and wrapped her arms around Lisa's neck.

"I'm fine, hon'. Just open your eyes." She teased.

"I'm damn serious, Jennie."

"And so I am, Lisa. Open. Your. Eyes." She kissed Lisa's lip.

Lisa then finally opened her eyes, with an uncontrollable thoughts.

She saw Jennie in robe. "So, tell me.. are you trying to seduce me?" Jennie asked.