Interrogation

Astrid was renowned in the Emperor's Court as the best interrogator in the land. But her methods weren't gory or painful in the slightest, some would say they were quite pleasant. You see, when interrogating, Astrid would cast a chastity spell and then begin pleasuring, keeping them on the verge of orgasm until they confessed and were allowed to cum. It worked better then one would think, people were more lose tongue when their minds were filled with dopamine and desperately wanted release.

Astrid was currently in the middle of interrogating Jacob, a 20 year old rebel soilder who was captured in an ambush. The brown haired boy was tied to a chair, still dressed in light armour with his dick sticking out of his red trousers. Astrid was on her knees in front of him, giving him a rigorous titjob. She grinned and flicked her bleach blonde dreads out of her face, looking up with a devilish smirk.

"Now, tell me where the rebel base is and I'll let you cum all over these big, fat titties!" Astrid coaxed, speaking in a flirty, pouting tone that only added to the pleasure. "N-never! I'll...never t-tell!" Jacob staded in a tone he intended to sound proud and determined but just came out whiny and desperate. He tried not to look down, the sight of Astrid's plump, oiled  tits would only increase his urge to cum. But looking away didn't mean it felt any less amazing.

"Come on, big boy.~ You can tell little ol' me! Your just making this harder for yourself!" Her fat, black tits bounced up and down rapidly. They were big enough to completely cover Jacob's 6 inch cock. "F-fuck you, you demeanted whore!" The rebel yelled definitely, prompting a haughty laugh from his tormentor "Oooh~, we're inta dirty talk are we? Well fine, I can talk dirty." And with that, Astrid's tits became a blur. The wet slapping of her breasts against his pelvis echoed throughout the room, coupled by his moans.

"Yeah that's it bitch boy, scream for me! Scream while you think about nutting all over my rack!" Her degrading only turned Jacob on even more. He was at the breaking point, on the verge of orgasm but being stopped by the purple aura around the base of his cock. He could feel it twitching and throbbing, leaking pre cum all over her inner boobs. "Uuugh..! Please! I...I can't t-take it anymore!" He wailed, squirming against his restraints "Where's the base, bitch boy?" Astrid asked again in the tone someone would use to question a child.

Jacob shook his head, knowing the fate his friends and family would suffer if he were to confess. *Hmmm, he's close to spilling, but he still needs a little extra push.* Astrid thought. She promptly stopped the titjob, ending the siege on his loins temporarily. She stood up, showing her obsidian coloured military jacket and matching spandex tights with high boots. The rebel boy panted, cock twitching and pulsing and desperate for release. Then without warning, the interrogator ripped open her tights to reveal a slick, shaved pussy. The next thing he knew he was being straddled and his dick was enveloped by her warm, pink walls.

Astrid chuckled as her prey squirmed and whined underneath her. "Something wrong, my darling?" She cooed, her oiled tits bouncing inches from Jacob's face. The poor boy couldn't take it anymore, he wanted- no, needed release. "The Shimmering woods!" He blurted out "The base is in the woods! Near Saint's Lake! Please! Just make it stop!" Astrid grinned as she memorised the information. "Thank you, Jacob. You've been of wonderful service to our great Emperor. Now for your reward!" She raised her hand, summoning a purple ring of energy before shattering it.

With that, the chastity spell was broken and Jacob's cock erupted. "FUUUUUCK!" He exclaimed, mind going blank from the tsunami of dopamine rushing to his brain. He came for what must have been at least 5 seconds straight, legs kicking and squirming underneath Astrid. When he stopped Astrid pulled out, a waterfall of semen poured from her pussy and yet it wasn't the biggest load she received in her time as an interrogator.

With a triumphant smirk she turned and headed to the door, not caring about the alabaster slime trail she left in her wake. Jacob slumped in the chair, panting heavily and drenched in sweat. His mind was still spinning as realisation of what he had done crawled up from his stomach. Astrid put her tits back into her dark, military jacket, she would have her tights fixed later. She opened the door to the cell and looked back with at the rebel with that same, gloating smirk. "Don't worry, darling. I'll make sure your treacherous friends suffer a quick death as thanks for your co operation!" Astrid blew a mocking kiss before leaving Jacob alone with his drained dick and guilty concious.